[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (151 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Samaras is good, but slow as hell. Our defenders can run circles around him. I'm not too worried about him, to be honest. Gary Hooper is actually their best scorer this season, but I think (and I speak under correction) that he's more of a poacher type striker than really able to create chances. Not many worries there either, with our defense.

Wanyama is the only player I know of in their squad who could eventually play for a top team (maybe Forster too, their GK). He is a quality midfielder who does well on defensive duties, but I'm confident that when he ventures forth Marchisio/Vidal will be comfortable against him. Commons is an ok player too, I've seen some spiritied performances by him.

Either way the odds favor us. However, like someone said, the best team on paper doesn't always win on the pitch, as we should well know given some of our recent results, so we should be there determined to win it. If we have the determination to put in the effort, the difference in quality will show regardless of home stadium advantage or whatnot.
Spoiler tag please. I don't want to know all about Celtic before we even play them, I hope you're bluffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)