[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (146 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Don't deny the truth.
Fuq wan whatever! He'll look like a pussy compared to our midfield. Fuqing bandwagon mug you are. Go to the Celtic forum and roll in the wanyama jizz. Shame on you tutt tutt!! Pezzo di merda. ;) <-------- easy yeah. Chillax.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Anyone can look like superstars in that shoddy SPL
You can't be serious. It's obvious that Wanyama's a very talented player, unless you're being biased or ignorant. It won't be too long till we see him playing in a higher-rated league than the SPL. I for one hope we sign him ourselves.

That would be our only hope to stop Nocerino's tyranny in Serie A.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
- - - Updated - - -

That may be true with english teams but Celtic does not receive the adulation of the media infact the opposite english media often ridicule scottish football and Celtic.if this was true what would be the problem of the local media supporting the home club I'm sure the italian media will be pro Juventus.And please don't judge our fans on one lunatic like every club we cant choose who supports us.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

How so?

- - - Updated - - -

Well the exact same thing is happening in our forums and its good to have a different view and learn more about the other team from their own fans
in england you are considered British when you win like Andy Murray and Chris Hoy but considered Scottish, Welsh, Irish when they lose.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You can't be serious. It's obvious that Wanyama's a very talented player, unless you're being biased or ignorant. It won't be too long till we see him playing in a higher-rated league than the SPL. I for one hope we sign him ourselves.

That would be our only hope to stop Nocerino's tyranny in Serie A.

I wasn't

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
wow

all of a sudden samaras is the next coming of batistuta

flocarri>moscardelli>my most south westerly pubic hair>samaras
I actually said he's worse than V. of Hesselink, as far as I know, that's nowhere near Batistuta, but whatever floats your boat :D If anyone can cause us trouble in defense, that's Samaras though, he's capable of more than running and fighting unlike most of the Celtic team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)