[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (115 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Wish I was as openly confident as some on here. Yes we are the favourites but certainly not overwhelming favourites at this stage even if the game is a massive two months away and a lot can happen in that time. I am cautiously optimistic however and have booked off the week for the home tie in Turin so will most likely get tickets.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I aint gonna uderestimate these fucks but i have always hated Scotish teams, dont know why. Its like they are stuck in the 18th century, with the William Wallace and shit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow is the murder capital of Europe my friend, we arent adverse to idiotic behaviour. I'm sure the Celtic faithful will treat Turin with respect and that will hopefully mean no mindless behaviour!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, I hear many sad stories involving violence. I can't envisage any or am I being naive?
It's unlikely you'll find violence unless you look for it, don't worry. Turin is a very nice and quaint city.

Dec 22, 2012
Thank you. just like other fan forums there is many decent guys on here and as usual the retarded racists like to have their say! I'll leave u in peace. Hope you all have a nice Christmas and all the best for the new year. Hail hail

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Today Celtic played some really nice football in beating Ross County 4-0. Kayal seems to be near enough back to full fitness. What a player. I really love watching him play. He's got grinta in spades and the tactical awareness to match. James Forrest as well came off the bench just back from injury and looked very sharp, scoring a nice goal.

i don't think a home win against a newly promoted side is much to shout about.

Juve's main problem will be attitude and the fact that we do not tend to suit playing in British sides (although we did well against Chelsea but they do not play typical British football, and this Juve team hasn't played any others)

Oh and got to laugh at the Celtic fan calling us glory hunters. That is exactly what most old firm fans in Scotland are labled.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Thank you. just like other fan forums there is many decent guys on here and as usual the retarded racists like to have their say! I'll leave u in peace. Hope you all have a nice Christmas and all the best for the new year. Hail hail
No christmas here, we are all either muslims or atheists!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Welcome mate. Make sure to be careful in Turin. It's not the most frightened city in Italy for nothing. ;)
What is your problem? Stop being a stupid fucking troll to a guy who's being friendly.

- - - Updated - - -

Glasgow is the murder capital of Europe my friend, we arent adverse to idiotic behaviour. I'm sure the Celtic faithful will treat Turin with respect and that will hopefully mean no mindless behaviour!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, I hear many sad stories involving violence. I can't envisage any or am I being naive?
Turin is a nice city and definitely not dangerous compared to other southern italian cities. :) You shouldn't be concerned as long as you aren't looking for trouble. :)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Nicholas cracked me up on the Celtic forum

- - - Updated - - -

We're all trolling each other. I call it banter.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh and got to laugh at the Celtic fan calling us glory hunters. That is exactly what most old firm fans in Scotland are labled.
There's no place to talk until they've supported Celtic in the second division.

Ironically, their nemesis Rangers have more of a leg to stand on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)