[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (135 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4115191 said:
Ye, i hope that ur mother is proud too because of her son is in love with acting like a stupid monkey
What's the point of being a teenager if you're not going to indulge in monkey business?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Off course I don't. I saw an offside position. His head and body were in front of the defender. The fact that others confirmed it just benefits my cause.
honestly man, what do you mean when you say the "defender"? Aren't his feet part of the body?

500 years ago everybody "confirmed" the Earth was center of the universe ;)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
What's the point of being a teenager if you're not going to indulge in monkey business?
:sergio: feel sorry for you

- - - Updated - - -

honestly man, what do you mean when you say the "defender"? Aren't his feet part of the body?

shut up already and gtfo to milan forum

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

I was looking at his feet as they were closest to Mandzukic while Mandzukic' head was in front of his feet, closer to Buffon. It was an offside position.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Respect to all juve fans here, because you show class, you accept Bayerns good perfonmance today :hellyes: I know you are all disappointed now, but dont lose faith in your team, football is quite unpredictable. If bayern can get 2 goals at home, so why Juve can not? Bayern have just an advantage to score an away goal. But I'm sure you will come back in second leg and try everything to get a result against us.

Nevertheless you will learn from this defeat, Bayern is a well experienced team in CL. Juve unfortunately wasn't present last years in CL, so they need to get their experience back, I say back, because Juve played for many years in CL except last period. Its really important for a team to compete every year in CL to get this kind of experience, thats maybe a reason. But however lets look forward for a great match next week with two great sides in world football :tup:

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
Respect to all juve fans here, because u show class, you accept Bayerns good perfonmance today :hellyes: I know you are all disappointed now, but dont lose faith in your team, football is quite unpredictable. If bayern can get 2 goals at home, so why Juve can not? Bayern have just an advantage to score an away goal. But I'm sure will come back in second leg and try everything to get a result against us.

Nevertheless you will learn from this defeat, Bayern is a well experienced team in CL. Juve unfortunately wasn't present last years in CL, so they need to get their experience back, I say back, because Juve played for many years in CL except last period. Its really important for a team to compere every year in CL to get this kind of experience, thats maybe a reason. But however lets look forward for a great match next week with two great sides in world football :tup:
Adequate Bayern fans are respected. Congratulate you with win.

Jul 2, 2011
Respect to all juve fans here, because you show class, you accept Bayerns good perfonmance today :hellyes: I know you are all disappointed now, but dont lose faith in your team, football is quite unpredictable. If bayern can get 2 goals at home, so why Juve can not? Bayern have just an advantage to score an away goal. But I'm sure you will come back in second leg and try everything to get a result against us.

Nevertheless you will learn from this defeat, Bayern is a well experienced team in CL. Juve unfortunately wasn't present last years in CL, so they need to get their experience back, I say back, because Juve played for many years in CL except last period. Its really important for a team to compete every year in CL to get this kind of experience, thats maybe a reason. But however lets look forward for a great match next week with two great sides in world football :tup:
Massive respect.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
True, I'm really suspecting we didn't mentally get it right. Usually we don't play as bad as this as a team.

- - - Updated - - -

Always come up with something new.
:lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Very true. Experience is key in this tournament.

Respect to you as well! Top man!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

I know Schweinstieger is great but tonight he was stratospheric, the best performer from a pretty much perfect and very accomplished team performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)