[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (187 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I do think the refs made a couple of very dubious calls. The second goal looked offside to me, Pirlo was fouled instantly before Vidal's yellow card, and Licht's booking was harsh, and Ribery should definitely have been sent off.

That said, I think Bayern absolutely deserved their win. Well played, Bayern. No complaints about the actual result.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Pretty bad game from us, particularly our attack. It seemed like every ball that went forward was wasted either by Quagliarella or Matri. Marchisio didn't help, and the referee was complete and utter shit. Ribery should have been sent off, and Vidal was (unfairly I feel) targeted by the crowd and by Bayern players.

But I still think we can go through. Fuck them. We are champions, and we won't give up.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Can't even express my disappointment. No Vidal, no Lichsteiner in the 2nd game.. We need a miracle. Also, I have to say it - Pirlo was shit.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Overall we were horrible, but we could have been in a better situation for the second leg if 1) Second goal was called offside, 2) Lichtsteiner could have gotten PK (depends from ref to ref), 3. Ribery sent off.

Anyways, the performance was one of the worst I've seen from Juve.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Also I think both goals we were unlucky. The first was a deflection that gave the ball crazy spin, and the second was offside. But Bayern had many chances wasted, so if it weren't for these two chances it would have been something else.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I never expected us to win, but the players should be shameful of themselves after such performance.

Without taking anything away from Bayern, whom I rate as the best team left in this tournament, we surely made them look better than they truly are.

Now I'm gonna go vomit.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,976
    Overall we were horrible, but we could have been in a better situation for the second leg if 1) Second goal was called offside, 2) Lichtsteiner could have gotten PK (depends from ref to ref), 3. Ribery sent off.

Anyways, the performance was one of the worst I've seen from Juve.
    WTF? That was one of the worst dives ever. PK? :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I never expected us to win, but the players should be shameful of themselves after such performance.

Without taking anything away from Bayern, whom I rate as the best team left in this tournament, we surely made them look better than they truly are.

Now I'm gonna go vomit.

agreed on all points, apart from vidal and chiellini in the second half the rest played like little girls

Sep 2, 2004
    Out coached, out played, and they're just better. Their attack is 10 levels above ours, great midfield, great coach. Vidal was the only player on our side worth mentioning. Everyone else was horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)