[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (188 Viewers)

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
Vidal will PWN Ribery
Pirlo will PWN Kroos

and Lahm wont be able to do shit, for us scoring will be the hardest part. Hopefully Vucinic stays on the bench. Quags + Matri will bring a goal i hope

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't photoshop. But yea, it sucks. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Gianluigi Neuer

Ok. I'll stop now with these bad morphs. :shifty:
How dare you desecrate our God

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I'm more comfortable with Peluso in the starting line-up than the post-ACON Asamoah, and the Matri-Quags front pairing is always my preferred option.

We are in fine form, physically and mentally upbeat with enough experience in the squad and ferocious encouragement from the sidelines to get a solid result in this tie. An away goal would be priceless...1-1 will do.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
]I'm more comfortable with Peluso in the starting line-up than the post-ACON Asamoah, [/B]and the Matri-Quags front pairing is always my preferred option.

We are in fine form, physically and mentally upbeat with enough experience in the squad and ferocious encouragement from the sidelines to get a solid result in this tie. An away goal would be priceless...1-1 will do.
Peluso is very susceptible to copping a red against a team like Bayern - he'd get schooled by the likes of Robben.

Asamoah post ACON hasn't been his usual self, but I'd trust him above Peluso in defence against top opposition any day of the week.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's Matchday motherfuckers! :weee:

Juventino[RUS];4112283 said:
Oh, yes , Ribery is the best footballer in the world :lol: :lol:
I would kill my child if he would be anything like you.

matri and quag to start together? God help us
I know, but hey, they're our best attacking duo, didn't you hear? Who needs a lazy bum playing instead? And don't forget that Quag has the best goals/minute ratio.

:rolleyes:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Peluso is very susceptible to copping a red against a team like Bayern - he'd get schooled by the likes of Robben.

Asamoah post ACON hasn't been his usual self, but I'd trust him above Peluso in defence against top opposition any day of the week.
I think the pros of Asamoah don't lie in his defensive value but in his offensive value, for he enjoys and is more comfortable going forward, not just directly up the flank but also cutting in to the midfield areas where he used to play for Udinese.

It all depends on how high Conte wants our wingbacks to step up. They both played pretty deep against Celtic, especially in the first leg when we were expecting an onslaught. Perhaps we will adopt a similar tactic this evening.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think the pros of Asamoah don't lie in his defensive value but in his offensive value, for he enjoys and is more comfortable going forward, not just directly up the flank but also cutting in to the midfield areas where he used to play for Udinese.
You serious? He is solid defensively and that is his only contribution. Going forward he is the most predictable player since Milos.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It's one of the weakest hitler vids I've see too. Most of the jokes are so forced.

If we eliminate Bayern I could see a much better one appearing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)