[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (18 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
matri and quag to start together? God help us

anybody knows how many gols we conceded in CL in the first 20 minutes?
I think none? even Oscar's first strike in London came a little later I think.

- - - Updated - - -

matri and quag to start together? God help us

anybody knows how many gols we conceded in CL in the first 20 minutes?
I think none? even Oscar's first strike in London came a little later I think.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
we allready won the champions league imo.. the fact we came this far makes us winners :) everyone knows again who we are... and saw we aren't playing boring defence football..

everything is bonus from now on.. and if we manage to defeat bayern over the two matches i even see us winning the damn thing... but like i said... we already are winners in my eyes

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
we allready won the champions league imo.. the fact we came this far makes us winners :) everyone knows again who we are... and saw we aren't playing boring defence football..

everything is bonus from now on.. and if we manage to defeat bayern over the two matches i even see us winning the damn thing... but like i said... we already are winners in my eyes
Although I agree that we can still take pride from our CL-campaign regardless of what happens next, saying "we've already won the CL" / "we are already winners" is way over the top, mate!

That's some Fiorentina-type talk right there!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Instead of saying 'we've already won CL by reaching the last 8' you'd rather be better off saying our CL campaign this season has been a success regardless of how we fare in the quarters to which most if not all would agree to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)