[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (56 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Lo-Pan :tup:

That was by far the most boring post in Tuz history. I must congratulate you, because I love record breakers. Especially when one breaks a record set by Cronios.
And to me, you are one of, if not the, most irritating, boring, arrogant, haughty abortions in the history of Tuz, and that, my friend, is truly saying something of depth and value, for the battle for such an accolade is fierce and many in number. So, it appears we share a very balanced relationship.

Its odd. For I find it hard to criticize the posts of others when they are clearly focused on the club, not themselves, clearly eager for debate about the club, not themselves. But for you, alen, it seems to come so naturally, an instinct to criticize and paint yourself as some form of authority of moron which I am thankful to be missing. But, well done! Cheers for the support. Such a shame that the club has supporters like you, it makes it harder to pour scorn upon Inter with real conviction.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
And to me, you are one of, if not the, most irritating, boring, arrogant, haughty abortions in the history of Tuz, and that, my friend, is truly saying something of depth and value, for the battle for such an accolade is fierce and many in number. So, it appears we share a very balanced relationship.

Its odd. For I find it hard to criticize the posts of others when they are clearly focused on the club, not themselves, clearly eager for debate about the club, not themselves. But for you, alen, it seems to come so naturally, an instinct to criticize and paint yourself as some form of authority of moron which I am thankful to be missing. But, well done! Cheers for the support. Such a shame that the club has supporters like you, it makes it harder to pour scorn upon Inter with real conviction.
I didn't read your post, but I appreciate the fact that you took time to write a long post. :D -rep to Alen.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
So much fail in a single post, my god :lol2:
explain it now, fool.
who the fuck is Ribery?! Ye, was good in some period long time ago, but now? Injury prone ugly fuckface, who else? Robben? Was kicked from Madrid, was kicked from Chelsea, had only 1 good season 2010 in Bayern where they lost EVERYthing. Lahm is amazing, like i said, Alaba is attacking midfielder, buy Heydickness is using him out of position, Lichsteiner will rape him easily

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Debate with you is too pontlessly barbed...but I appreciate the long post, and will likely make use of your research for discussion with other juventini who have an interest in such things and enjoy debating with civility and enjoyment of rubbing virtual shoulders with their fellow supporters, rather than aiming to be as abrasive as possible, at every juncture, like yourself. But sincerely...cheers for the boring post. Sunshine and the the shallows of Port Phillip Bay beckon presently, but I will peruse and ponder your post when darkness comes.

Mar 16, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4112265 said:
explain it now, fool.
who the $#@! is Ribery?! Ye, was good in some period long time ago, but now? Injury prone ugly $#@!face, who else? Robben? Was kicked from Madrid, was kicked from Chelsea, had only 1 good season 2010 in Bayern where they lost EVERYthing. Lahm is amazing, like i said, Alaba is attacking midfielder, buy Heydickness is using him out of position, Lichsteiner will $#@! him easily
I won't even comment on Ribery. :sergio: David Alaba has been turned into a LB for this season and last season and he is a revelation at that position. Louis Van Gaal envisioned him there too. Very good defensively and offensively. Bayern intend to keep him as a LB. To think that he's only 20. Scary how good he already is. And he gets to learn from Lahm in practice. :tuttosport:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I won't even comment on Ribery. :sergio: David Alaba has been turned into a LB for this season and last season and he is a revelation at that position. Very good defensively and offensively. Bayern intend to keep him as a LB. To think that he's only 20. And he gets to learn from one of the best in practice. :tuttosport:
Ribery is the flop in big matches, he even failed in his national squad (except WC06), deal with it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4112237 said:
:sergio:

Left: Not even defender, Ribery is overrated son of a bitch
Right: Lahm is great, no doubt, Robben is selfish son of a whore, while Muller is mediocre
:sergio: footbal expert lvl -120

and :lol: @ Alen

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I won't even comment on Ribery. :sergio: David Alaba has been turned into a LB for this season and last season and he is a revelation at that position. Louis Van Gaal envisioned him there too. Very good defensively and offensively. Bayern intend to keep him as a LB. To think that he's only 20. And he gets to learn from one of the best in practice. :tuttosport:
Isnt Ribéry injured? I thought he had problems with his ankle?

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I love Bayern fans who jack their dick about how young their squad is. Believe me, I love how young it is, too, because they're gonna choke and cry like the young germans did against the experienced Italians so many times before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)