[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (47 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I don't wanna be a brown nose, but I've also visited the Inter and Milan forum a few years back when we played them. I found the Inter forum just overall hostile and tense, while the Milan forum was just full of arrogant pri***. This forum though is just random, yet has a mellow and friendly vibe.

But you know this is all pregame stuff. We'll see if and how it changes during and after the first leg. One controversial decision or on-field antics will certainly chaange the atmosphere here :bitchslap: Also, Ribery and Robben have the tendency to dive from time to time and try to influence the ref in their favor. Not exactly liked by their opponents :lol:
Oh we all know about the Inter and Milan forums :D

Your right about it being pregame, will see how it goes.

We have one diver too: Bonucci. He doesn't fall very gracefully though, worst simulator ever. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
And these guys havent even encountered some of the forum's resident nutters like Cronios, Turk_Bianconero and the dearly departed Lowlife :lol:
Let alone access to The Batcave where the really odd stuff is happening ;)

Anyway, looking forward to this match a lot. Bayern are favorites though although I think it's the most even quarter final of the 4. I'll give them 60% and us 40%.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Let alone access to The Batcave where the really odd stuff is happening ;)

Anyway, looking forward to this match a lot. Bayern are favorites though although I think it's the most even quarter final of the 4. I'll give them 60% and us 40%.
Agreed, although I'd give them a 55% chance and us 45% cause we play the away leg first ;)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah german is badass, even say butterfly in german sounds cool :D

I'd like to learn italian, and maybe another easy one as portuguese. Besides Spanish, English and french.
And in exactly what language doesn't butterfly sound cool? That's like one of my favorite words.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are there any members who have a season ticket?
I want to go to Juve Bayern in Turin and would like to purchase through them
You wouldnt be able to purely because you have to show id. Season tickets doesnt cover cl matches but if u are a member You can still try calling listicket but tickets will go like gold dust im sure

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I don't think season tickets cover CL games, only Serie A. Can anyone clarify that? :boh:
You get first dibs on tickets for your normal sear for the games except some areas where season ticket holders have seats that are allocated to Uefa. In which case they get second dibs after they have gone out to season ticket holders whose seats are available for the game.

As for the accent thing, I'm going out with a Spanish girl at the minute mainly because her accent is sexual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)