[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (133 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Has there been any German at Juventus since Jürgen Kohler?

- - - Updated - - -

Who is alen? Is he the resident troll here? (I hope this question doesn't make me a suspect now!)

- - - Updated - - -

Kasper das kleine Gespenst.
Nope i guess. But i don't know the primavera history.
Haller, Haessler, Reuter, Moeller, Kohler.... we need more german in our team again.

Ah i see. :D
Just look out for the guy who use the general vucinic avatar. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 18, 2013
Hey everyone, as my username indicates I'm a Bayern fan but I have also supported Juve for the longest time (I'm from Uruguay where it's normal to have one team in each league, though I've also got strong ties with Germany which is why Bayern is "my" team). This tie is probably the match that scared me the most and the one I'd knew we'd have to face if we wanted to challenge this CL. Juve is a massive team and I look forward to the discussion here very much.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Nope i guess. But i don't know the primavera history.
Haller, Haessler, Reuter, Moeller, Kohler.... we need more german in our team again.

Ah i see. :D
Just look out for the guy who use the general vucinic avatar. :p
Class German players we had back in the days where some if not most posters here probably were just an itch in their daddies panties.

Remember the Pannini stickers I used to collect as a kid in Italy on my holidays. Think I still have my collection in the loft somewhere.

Mar 16, 2013
Scrappy win against Leverkusen yesterday. Truth be told, our form has been rather awful the last 4 or 5 games. I don't see us remotely close of beating Juve if we maintain our horrible form. There have been some injuries and suspensions but that shouldn't be an excuse, as everyone was regularly praising the deep squad we have this year. :confused:
I'm very excited and curious of how our midfields will fare against one another, as I genuinely believe that both Juve's and Bayern's midfield is only topped by Barca's. I'm also wondering how we will break through your defensive barrier. I don't see us getting through in the middle. Long distance shots will probably be just as ineffective as shots will either be blocked or saved by Buffon. I guess our only chance is to create something from the wings through Ribery/Alaba on the left and Lahm/Müller on the right. What would you say is your defensive "weakness", if you could call it that way? What about standards?
Bayern is creating the huge majority of their goals from the wings and the quickly played shifts from Kroos/Schweinsteiger. That way, the defensive lines of the opponents get pulled apart. With the support of Lahm, who acts like a hidden playmaker from the sides, and Alaba, who is a fullback/forward-hybrid, they are able to build up a great pressure. Additional to that, there are truly great wingers with Müller (I rarely saw a player, who shows that imense kind of game-comprehension as he does. He exactly knows, at any time, where to run or how to use the space that his teammates are giving him) and a dribbling monster like Ribery, who I admire from the deepest part of my heart. I'd make some small, scarred little children with him if I could. :tuttosport:

And there is the other part of the bavarian offensive: Kroos. That guy is like a universal connection between the central with Pigclimber and Müller, Ribery. It seems like he isnt doing much, but his clinical played shifts or his simple passes to the wingers are cruicial for our game. His long shots are dangerous as well. Still hes blamable of playing way too less deadly passes. When he was a teen, he was chosen as the best player of the U-17 World-Championship and the main reason for that were his unreal passes in the deep, penetrating any defensive line.

What I want to say is, that our whole offensive style of play doesnt have his origin from the central, but from the wings. Im really excited about how a tactical well educated team like Juve is going to react on that.

P.S.: Oh boy, my english sucks so bad... Sorry for that, guys! xD

Mar 18, 2013
A question for Bayern fans: is ribbery going to be available for these games? I think he is one of the most dangerous players Bayern has.
You can be certain about that. Our poor run of form has happened during the games he couldn't play, and that's no coincidence. However, he resumed individual training today, and will most definitely be fit by April 2nd. I can't see us risking playing him in the BuLi, even if he's fit, so he's probably going to have his comeback against Juve. Will probably not play for his NT either.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I..... really want us to beat the shit out of the Germans. The last time we met Bayern we lost 4-0, yes? time for a revenge.

Anyway, is there any of the bayern fans here watched the CL final against Chelsea? germans motherfuckers occupying our ICE train without ticket and caused the train didn't move for like 2 hours. that was shameful.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I..... really want us to beat the $#@! out of the Germans. The last time we met Bayern we lost 4-0, yes? time for a revenge.

Anyway, is there any of the bayern fans here watched the CL final against Chelsea? germans $#@!s occupying our ICE train without ticket and caused the train didn't move for like 2 hours. that was shameful.

I was in munich that night, horrible night, it was a day u better forget ( for bayern fans) those germans you mention were really idiots but you should not talk in general, because after germany beat holland in Euros 2012, some dutch also caused damage to german trains and cars, but as I said, those people are idiots.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Speaking of which I am sure we lost that game when there was no Ribery and Robben came on late. We looked awful defending corners that day too and didn't pick up Van Buyten or Gomez.

Although that season we conceded loads from set pieces overall, I remember one in each of the games against Bordeaux too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)