[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (146 Viewers)

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
He never rotates little by little. When he rotates he usually rotates half the team. Maybe he should move Muller into the middle and start Robben on the right one game with Schweini and Martinez in deep midfield.Then maybe move Kroos back into the 10 and have Muller on the right wing. Then another game have Gustavo and Schweini. Do it little by little but more often. That way there'd also be less chemistry problems. I hate it when he plays the same team over and over again and then all of a sudden puts 5 new players on the pitch who've never played together like this before. If you know what I mean. And they all need experience in the best possible set up.
I really liked Jupp's approach at the first half of the season when he regularly switched between Martinez and Gustavo as a partner for Schweini. I actually like seeing Müller stay on the right. Robben should rotate with Müller and Ribery from time to time. Kroos with Shaqiri. The most crucial part is our midfield though. Playing any of the combination of Gustavo/Tymo/Martinez won't cut it me thinks.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I really liked Jupp's approach at the first half of the season when he regularly switched between Martinez and Gustavo as a partner for Schweini. I actually like seeing Müller stay on the right. Robben should rotate with Müller and Ribery from time to time. Kroos with Shaqiri. The most crucial part is our midfield though. Playing any of the combination of Gustavo/Tymo/Martinez won't cut it me thinks.
I hope to see Shaqiri play. Think there's any chances of that?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
es ist nicht fümzig! es ist vierundvierzig!! Ja, Hans!!!

I love these Bayern fans. @Marty; were we ever "invaded" by fans as nice as these in the past? I for one can't remember :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
es ist nicht fümzig! es ist vierundvierzig!! Ja, Hans!!!

I love these Bayern fans. @Marty; were we ever "invaded" by fans as nice as these in the past? I for one can't remember :D
we had 1 or 2 'alright' chelsea fans earlier this season, that's about it, they didn't seem to want to stick around after beating them

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
I hope to see Shaqiri play. Think there's any chances of that?
close to zero. As far as I remember, he hasn't started in any big match so far. He's having a really good season though, I think, especially considering this being his first season and only being 20/21 years old. If he gets playing time, he more often than not impresses with his energy and neat through-passes. he's also physically robust and knows how to shoot the ball. His big breakthrough will come under Guardiola I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)