[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (202 Viewers)

Mar 16, 2013
This. Bayern scored goals for fun all season long and I have a great respect for them, but in 40 matches they played so far they haven't come a cross a defence as tough as ours.
Well, that riddle is solved easily. There simply isnt a defense as tough as Juventus' on this fucking planet. Still, if theres a side who can penetrate that defensive line, its bayern, real or barcelona. Im so fucking excited about that that match. Its the perfect test for both teams.

- - - Updated - - -

i did watch the game, but at the end of the day leverkusen took their chances and you didn't. just like celtic vs barca posession is nothing if you can't convert that into goals.
So, what are we debating about? That Celtic is better than Barcelona, because they won a match they shouldnt?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dear Bayern fans, don't let Badass get too you, just ignore him.

Even we are fucking tired of him.
:howler:

and why are you getting involved? just simply pointing out leverkusen won the reverse leg so getting cocky about 'ripping' them apart wouldn't be advised, especially since they have been the most improved side in the league

- - - Updated - - -

So, what are we debating about? That Celtic is better than Barcelona, because they won a match they shouldnt?
advising you against making such arrogant comments.

and who says they 'shouldn't' have won the game? they scored more goals than barca, just as leverkusen did against you in the reverse fixture, it's not like the referee cost you the game, so of course they should have won the game, because they took their chances.

oh dear 1-1 now, so much for ripping them apart eh?

Mar 16, 2013
:howler:

and why are you getting involved? just simply pointing out leverkusen won the reverse leg so getting $#@!y about 'ripping' them apart wouldn't be advised, especially since they have been the most improved side in the league

- - - Updated - - -

advising you against making such arrogant comments.

and who says they 'shouldn't' have won the game? they scored more goals than barca, just as leverkusen did against you in the reverse fixture, it's not like the referee cost you the game, so of course they should have won the game, because they took their chances.

oh dear 1-1 now, so much for ripping them apart eh?
2-1 away, Lahm, Ribery, Mandzukic, Kroos and Müller, our regulars didnt play and we still won. No beating up, I admit, but a pretty nice result.
And please stop alleging me being arrogant. Football is something that shouldnt be taken in such a serious way. Phrases like "I hope they will get ripped apart" are usus in the supporting scene and serve to reflect the hopes of any sportsfan for the outcome of a match. If you want to interprate it literally or if you are assuming me being chesty because of that post, feel free to do so, but that wasnt my intention.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I expect Conte to come up with a counter-attacking setup in Munich - the way he did in Glasgow. Our team is good enough to soak up pressure for large periods of the game and to come up with clinical counters when Bayern's legs begin to tire during the latter stages of the game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
2-1 away, Lahm, Ribery, Mandzukic, Kroos and Müller, our regulars didnt play and we still won. No beating up, I admit, but a pretty nice result.
And please stop alleging me being arrogant. Football is something that shouldnt be taken in such a serious way. Phrases like "I hope they will get ripped apart" are usus in the supporting scene and serve to reflect the hopes of any sportsfan for the outcome of a match. If you want to interprate it literally or if you are assuming me being chesty because of that post, feel free to do so, but that wasnt my intention.
actually you said "Bayern will rip leverkusen apart" now there is a difference to what you 'quoted'

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wonder if we'll play in our all black kit or in our traditional colors in this game ?

- - - Updated - - -

Most likely the latter probably.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I expect Conte to come up with a counter-attacking setup in Munich - the way he did in Glasgow. Our team is good enough to soak up pressure for large periods of the game and to come up with clinical counters when Bayern's legs begin to tire during the latter stages of the game.
Exactly what i'm expecting

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Dear Bayern fans, welcome. I hope you ignore badass_awkward and his terrible posting. Even if i just read one or two of your posts, id gladly swap you for him any day of the week. The majority of the forum feels the same way.

Mar 16, 2013
That would be nice :agree: classic.

Anyways, don't hate on Badass, guys. He's just trying to soften the blow for the Germans before we beat them senseless :p
Oh, I won't hate on him for anything. In the end it's just words after all. Disagree with the senseless beating. Schweinsteiger is back at his best and he won't allow for that to happen. :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh, I won't hate on him for anything. In the end it's just words after all. Disagree with the senseless beating. Schweinsteiger is back at his best and he won't allow for that to happen. :p
That's nice but I didn't mean you, I meant the older forum members :lol:

As for the rest, we'll see. We'll see. :p

Mar 16, 2013
If you want to take out Bayern, you first and foremost have to take out Schweinsteiger. He's getting back to his best and not out of form and injury riddled like he was last season. Most important player for Bayern, IMO.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dear Bayern fans, welcome. I hope you ignore badass_awkward and his terrible posting. Even if i just read one or two of your posts, id gladly swap you for him any day of the week. The majority of the forum feels the same way.
please just die

like the majority of this forum even take you seriously, nothing but a forum pet who adds 0 to this place.

seriously you are becoming an irritating cunt who keeps jumping on my dick because you have nothing else better to do with your miserable fucking life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)