[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (10 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It's funny how everyone knows how underwhelming our attack is, but give huge credit to our midfield and defence.

If we just got that top striker, we'd be really set for Europe.

Regardless I think we can do this. Juve have to play smart and play their hearts out.

Also, respect to all the Bayern fans. I say this because the Celtic fans were horrendous, these Bayern fans actually know football.

May the best team win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I have a question regarding the 2nd leg in Turin as I am considering a trip to Italy involving the 2nd leg tie
Does anyone know how much a ticket costs?
From an official outlet I think they will be ranging from 40-60 euros in the curva, 90 euros for the laterale and between 100-120 euros for the centrale. Far more than the normal serie a prices.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We're gonna win this tie. It is going to be incredibly difficult and close but our superior defense and winning mentality will carry us forward.

Matri has to start alongside Mirko.
This. Bayern scored goals for fun all season long and I have a great respect for them, but in 40 matches they played so far they haven't come a cross a defence as tough as ours.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did you see the match? Like 33 - 3 shots on goal, 74% - 26% possesion. That match was anything, but nothing that should have been happening in terms of justice.

i did watch the game, but at the end of the day leverkusen took their chances and you didn't. just like celtic vs barca posession is nothing if you can't convert that into goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)