[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (24 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Neuer-Lahm-Dante-Boateng-Alaba-Martinez-Schweni-Kroos-Muller-Ribery-Mandzukic

That is how they usually line up. They also got solid options off the bench in Gomez, Robben, and Shakiri.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Im not underestimating them, I just feel as though Juve have what it takes. I honestly thought Bayern were going to win the whole competition however now that they are going aganist Juve i feel like Juve will pull an upset

- - - Updated - - -

Who starts instead of Robben normally?
Not sure, I guess its Shaqiri.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nah its Kroos normally.

Kroos vs Pirlo, that'll be another interesting probably the most important battle in the game.Unlike Oezil ,this guy does have better stamina and is capable of defending.
Wasn't it also in Euros Kroos against Pirlo?

Jul 1, 2010
We're gonna win this tie. It is going to be incredibly difficult and close but our superior defense and winning mentality will carry us forward.

Matri has to start alongside Mirko.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Matri, Quag, and Anelka all should get playing time. Only bring on the midget if we are winning, and Bayern are chasing the game. He might actually hurt them on the counter.

Jul 20, 2012
I dont even think Asamoah should play this game if he is still out of form. Peluso played very well aganist Celtic and if he continues to play like that he should be rewarded. Also he has some pace

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont even think Asamoah should play this game if he is still out of form. Peluso played very well aganist Celtic and if he continues to play like that he should be rewarded. Also he has some pace
Yeah, Asomoah's form dropped lately. We'll see if he can regain it in the next couple of weeks. If not bring on Peluso although I see him as very average player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)