[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (11 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #23
    Bayern really scares me.

Even a while ago I said I think they can win the Champions League this year. They are well composed team and can beat anyone at this point. I think we can easily match their midfield, though. But on the other hand it's really scary to rely on our strikers. One miss can easily make us go out and we tend to do that often.

Still, I think we have a good chance to go through because IMO both Real are Barca would be much harder to beat due to higher pace.

But damn, this is going to be one hell of a match. Too bad it's 1/4 finals only.

Jul 20, 2012
    I feel like Bayern hasnt really played aganist a strong team and I feel like everyone is over hyping them. Think of it like this Ribery and Robben have pace and if they were both played licht and asa will close them done so they would have to be forced to play through the middle but then once again marchisio pirlo and vidal are there. I feel like this will be a close tie but I strongly believe Juve will win comfortably

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I feel like Bayern hasnt really played aganist a strong team and I feel like everyone is over hyping them. Think of it like this Ribery and Robben have pace and if they were both played licht and asa will close them done so they would have to be forced to play through the middle but then once again marchisio pirlo and vidal are there. I feel like this will be a close tie but I strongly believe Juve will win comfortably
    I don't think it will be comfortably but I believe we have what it takes to squeeze past them.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #27
    Last year they rocked in CL.

German's mentality is not something to underestimate for sure. They can handle the biggest pressure and we're gonna be damn champions if we go through.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini - Asamoah
    Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
    Vucinic - Giovinco.

I could actually see us play a 4-1-4-1 too in this match.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011

Buffon
    Vucinic - Giovinco.

Chiellini will probably play more as a LB. Licht will stay back more and Asamoah wll push forward. Only thing about Asamoah is that he under performs lately so I can see Conte giving chance to Peluso.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Buffon

Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Lichsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah

* - Vucinic

* - Matri,Giovinco,Quagliarella

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006

Buffon
    Vucinic - Giovinco.

I see it more as Asa hanging back and becoming a 4th CB with Marchisio playing slightly more offensive.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Looking forward to this battle. Lich and Asa against Ribery and Robben.

Jul 20, 2012
    Im not underestimating them, I just feel as though Juve have what it takes. I honestly thought Bayern were going to win the whole competition however now that they are going aganist Juve i feel like Juve will pull an upset

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to this battle. Lich and Asa against Ribery and Robben.
    Who starts instead of Robben normally?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Im not underestimating them, I just feel as though Juve have what it takes. I honestly thought Bayern were going to win the whole competition however now that they are going aganist Juve i feel like Juve will pull an upset
    I wouldn't call it an upset. An upset would be Galata eliminating Real. We have nothing to be afraid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)