[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (11 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm really curious to see our line up for PAlermo game...
100% we revert to 4-4-2 back,Neddy still there,Amauri starts,Moli back in,Poulsen in,Gio on bench.........sick of this shit.:(

Ranieri you see the lads every fucking day in trainings,and matches,can't YOU make up the mind clearly on what team should play,decide your first 11.
some game plan?for NOT being SUPRISED like he said by some low team...omg.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Rab.. its just an opinion.. thes the point of the forum.. diffent views and discussions.. some sway far away but again.. we're here to discuss..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Everyone up here. Juventuz live match thread is over, can we stop insulting players and coach? At least in this thread?
Yeah !

We all lost our minds today after the awful display so we may regret about some things we're saying in our after match comments. But it's normal to say a bad word here and there about our players and coach after what happened.

The match finished more than an hour ago, though, so i guess we should start controlling ourselves now. We all said what we had to say but now listen to Rab and calm down. Or at least do not swear at our guys.

watermelon

Nov 24, 2005
Ranieri quit football.
Go to disneyland. You are a clown already.

Nedved quit football.

Del Piero quit Juventus.
Go to a mid/bottom class premier league team.
Go to L.A. Galaxy

Certainly, it would be great to see Alex playing for L.A. lol

but no Ranieri please, for the sake of mickey mouse! ~~

he may join in Paris Hilton and Hollywood though,

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah !

We all lost our minds today after the awful display so we may regret about some things we're saying in our after match comments. But it's normal to say a bad word here and there about our players and coach after what happened.

The match finished more than an hour ago, though, so i guess we should start controlling ourselves now. We all said what we had to say but now listen to Rab and calm down. Or at least do not swear at our guys.
I though I was left alone here:touched:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Go to hell Raniere.. oh and burn.. burn real bad!
Ranieri Hails Juventus Comeback ------> GOAL.COM

I am tired of this CUNT!
Ranieri quit football.
Go to disneyland. You are a clown already.

Nedved quit football.

Del Piero quit Juventus.
Go to a mid/bottom class premier league team.
Go to L.A. Galaxy

amazing how 1 match drives all these experts to make sound comments

you guys are all really smart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)