[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (12 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Well words are repeating them selves here. Juve was horrible today and we all agree on it. What's the next step? do we fire Ranieri? Do we question the entire squad for the spirit? or do we sign a whole new team?

Raniere was really afraid to replace DP and Nedved.

I think Tiago might have been useful tonight. But also, he might have been another fluke!
there is no way Tiago could have been worse than Camo in the CM today..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
yes you heard me, guys we all love Del Piero but, he is not going to be with us forever. Giovinco should get his opprotunity at the spot he truly likes to play. I really do see an amazing player in him and if he can be the next Del Piero i would not mind at all. Alex is a hero and always will be one but we will not have him forever.
Giovinco is not a CF, why should he replace Alex? And if you want Iaquinta to start too, where will he play if Gio replaces Alex?

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
He probably means 4-4-1-1 where we play with one striker and Giovinco behind him. :confused:

I don't know if benching Del Piero will do good to the team. I mean, it's Del Piero. He always has these blockouts but his reply to the critics is always strong.
Maybe a simple conversation with him and hard trainings where Alex will combine with Giovinco and Amauri will solve the problem.

I'm not one of those guys you call Del Piero fanboys, but i'm pretty sure that punishing Del Piero for our bad displays will do more bad than good.
Good point Alen, Ill agree with you on that. I take my statement back besides the part that we need to prepare for life with out Alex.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You're too kind with Chiellini.
Only because I like him.

Anyway, looking at the bright side. I don't really think Zenit and Madrid will really have an easy game there to Bate as some of us think. The 1point they grabbed out of todays match will give them a big push.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Manninger: not at fault - 5
Grygera: did ok - 5.5
Legrottaglie: injured early - NR
Chiellini: shaky - 4.5
De Ceglie: fine - 6
Giovinco: bright in patches, nice assists - 6.5
Camoranesi: LOL!! - 4.5
Sissoko: horrible first half, much better second half - 5.5
Nedved: poor display - 4.5
Del Piero: selfish but still dangerous - 5
Iaquinta: played like a true 'Vincenzo' - 7

Knezevic: ok - 5
Marchisio: ok - 5
Amauri: horrible - 1.5

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
He probably means 4-4-1-1 where we play with one striker and Giovinco behind him. :confused:

I don't know if benching Del Piero will do good to the team. I mean, it's Del Piero. He always has these blockouts but his reply to the critics is always strong.
Maybe a simple conversation with him and hard trainings where Alex will combine with Giovinco and Amauri will solve the problem.

I'm not one of those guys you call Del Piero fanboys, but i'm pretty sure that punishing Del Piero for our bad displays will do more bad than good.
Yeah, it was the same slow start last season. Perhaps sitting him out the next game and talking to him would help but I'm sure this Alex is only temporary.

Mar 30, 2006
He is just a kid.

A player is almost never the complete package when he first breaks into the team.

He is not terrible defensively and he will improve on it as we go throught the season.

Alright.. but if he does not perform he should not start. That goes for anyone. Juve need to have better players then players who might someday be possibly be decent or even good someday .. someday

We play games now .. and we need to win them now.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

:shifty:

Mar 30, 2006

are u joking about amauri? he played well for the time he had.. he sent in a great cross to Nedved which could have been the goal and he held the ball well. I guess u are joking

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Alright.. but if he does not perform he should not start. That goes for anyone. Juve need to have better players then players who might someday be possibly be decent or even good someday .. someday

So who should start? Molinaro?

De Ceglie will improve quicker by playing lots. Since Molinaro is our alternative at LB, I say we stick with De Ceglie.

As long as he learns from mistakes, I can live with his questionable defending.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

WORD!!! But that will open a totally different subject.....Do we have the finances to buy that kind of players.....

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008

What a fucktard!

Mar 30, 2006
If I was Ranieri after the team played like this I would take them to a camp and make them train constantly ...

Then I owuld sacrifice one of the first 11 today in order to prove a point. The death penalty is not too harsh given the performance today. They brought shame to us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)