[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (12 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Juventino[RUS];1759528 said:
GUYS C'MON, WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ISN'T NEDVED e DEL PIERO IS REALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD IN OUR LAST GAMES?????????SELFISH PLAYERS????????? DEL PIERO DON'T GAVE 1on1 PASS ON GIOVINCO GoD DAMMIT IN DAT MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF???????ZAMPARINI WAS RIGHT!!!!!WITHOUT CAMO, DP e NEDVED IS SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we don't write in bold here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
BATE's first chance and BATE's second goal....... what the hell were Camoranesi and Nedved doing there as our last defenders ? Where were the other defenders ?

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Juventino[RUS];1759528 said:
GUYS C'MON, WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ISN'T NEDVED e DEL PIERO IS REALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD IN OUR LAST GAMES?????????SELFISH PLAYERS????????? DEL PIERO DON'T GAVE 1on1 PASS ON GIOVINCO GoD DAMMIT IN DAT MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF???????ZAMPARINI WAS RIGHT!!!!!WITHOUT CAMO, DP e NEDVED IS SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We know that, read the last couple of pages.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wholeheartedly do NOT agree in saying Ranieri has nothing to do with this horrendous performance. How exactly did we look any different from the other draws we've stumbled to this season? The only answer, if any, is worse. Seriously, we never have any game plan when we take the pitch, we never have any team chemistry, we cannot handle the opposition when they take the game to us and fight for every ball... what exactly, as a team, do we do well? I honestly cannot think of anything. It's just the same story every single match. And yes, that is indeed very much Ranieri's fault, along with some of the players.

The only saving grace we have are players that step up despite the dismal team performance. Last season it was Del Piero, now this season it has been Amauri and Giovinco along with Iaquinta after today. The really sad part about watching this match was that Bate seemingly had just as talented players as we have, yet they looked far superior as a team, especially in the first half. Like I said during halftime, if we were really a good team, we wouldn't allow BATE have such a stranglehold over the proceedings by keeping the ball and shutting down their attacks. But no, instead they had a free for all in midfield which led to their goals. I bet you even if Poulsen was in there, BATE would have controlled the first half as well. I don't even want to discuss the defense; no need. Anybody objective knew this defense was only going to be satisfactory.

It will be a long season because we all know similar performances have haunt us ever since Capello took charge. And I really don't understand why Ranieri is trying to emulate that; perhaps because that's the easiest thing to do.

Manninger - Couldn't be blamed for the goals - 6

Grygera - Not confident whatsoever - 5

Legrottaglie - Average - 5.5

Chiellini - Doesn't look the same after the injury - 5.5

De Ceglie - Played well defensively but needs to improve - 6

Giovinco - Couldn't get into the game for a while because the whole team was playing terribly. But he was by far our best player out there anyway, even playing out of position - 6.5

Camoranesi - Couldn't cope shutting down his opposition and couldn't pass the ball again. Looked out of place. Second bad match running - 5.5

Sissoko - Absolutely horrible passing but he made up for it with hard work and fantastic tackles that saved our defense's life. 6

Nedved - Ugh, just useless. I love the player, but perhaps he should have hung up his boots after last season. He just isn't with it. 5

Iaquinta - Did well with the goals, saved our lives with the finishing. 7

Del Piero - Sorry Rab, but Alex was selfish today. He could have sent a through ball for Seba twice, but instead he took awkward shots. Not a good spell of form from Ale - 5.5

Knezevic - Didn't really instill confidence out there. Average player - 5

Marchisio - Looked better than Camoranesi, that's for sure - 6

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
OMG Guys....

I'm really out of words...

we're such a mess that we can't even pick to where our problems are...

Is it a coach or the team...omg...so pathetic...i just hope we manage to overcome somehow these bad days...
:sad:
Forza Juve!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
We would have been better off with Moli than De Ceglie!
DC's defending and crossing was terrible. Grygera was shit (when is Zeb back?!)
Nedved had a very poor game. When CR brought on Marchisio it should have been for Nedved, then put Gio on the left and Camo out on to the right.

Bad night for Juve:(

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
I think it is.

but clubs should do it if it's really justified, because you risk alienating the player.
That's fair and I think it makes sense; I was never aware of this before.
Hmm, I expect there'd be some sort of rebellion, though, if they fined the entire team. (Or those who played terribly - at least half a dozen of them.)

Mar 30, 2006
There was enough space on our left side for a plane to land. I thought Molinaro is bad but this kid played (defensively) worse than Molinaro on his worst match.

We need to bring in a LB, a RB and a new mid over the winter hahahah

what a shitty team we have.

I a sooooo jealous of Man Utd. Berbatov was sick .. i had that game on while i watched this on my computer. Our team is a bunch of chitty players and players past their best.

Amauri and Iaquinta should be the starters until Ale hits form. NEdved should be retired now, Gio should take his place. You guys should bow down to Molinaro after De Ceglie was owned ...

But either way they both suck trash.

POULSEN > Momo

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I wholeheartedly do NOT agree in saying Ranieri has nothing to do with this horrendous performance. How exactly did we look any different from the other draws we've stumbled to this season? Seriously, we never have any game plan when we take the pitch, we never have any team chemistry, we cannot handle the opposition when they take the game to us and fight for every ball... what exactly, as a team, do we do well? I honestly cannot think of anything. It's just the same story every single match. And yes, that is indeed very much Ranieri's fault, along with some of the players.
I haven't seen a single post where someone said Ranieri had nothing to do with the performance or the result.

Jun 13, 2007
This is incredible, something is extremely wrong with this team.

My player ratings:

Manninger 5.5 : He should have done better with the first goal, world class keepers don't get out-played by BATE players FFS.

Grygera 6 : Defensively, he was sound. Did nothing offensively.

Chiellini 5.5 : He needs to clean up his act. He made one good tackle today, but other than that, he was all over the place. His decision making was less than average. He was to blame for the first goal.

Knezevic 6 : He was better than I expected him to be. He made some good tackles and was relatively solid.

De Ceglie 5.5 : I like him, but he has no defense. I wonder if he is better suited for the left midfield role. He is good offensively, he has decent crosses and he is quick.

Nedved 5.5 : He lost a good number of opportunities on the counter-attack. He shoul be subbed for a few games before he regains his form.

Momo 5 : Piss poor in the first half, a little better in the second. I'm still waiting to see the ol Momo back, we desperately need him. His passing is terrible, he should keep his passes short and simple.

Camo 4 : He needs a break. He was given a different role today but still wasn't at all impressive.

Marchisio 5.5 : Brought some much needed balance into the midfield. Didn't do too much though.

Del piero 6 : First half was a disgrace but I thought he was much better in the second. He had some nice flicks and moves, he also had a good combo with Giovinco that very nearly ended up in the back of the net. His persistence in taking every single free-kick is indeed extremely annoying. I think Giovinco has a better delivery than Ale.

IQ 7 : Clinical. two chances, two goals. He and maybe Gio were the only ones that truly played with heart. Disappeared in the second half though.

Ranieri 5.5 : For once, he did his job. He introduced Marchisio for Camo, that changed the shape of the game and prevented BATE from stampeding us any further. Big question marks on the starting 11, I don't quite understand why Camo started ahead of Marchisio in this one.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Am I alone when I say I liked De Ceglie's performance? At least he plays with a head on his shoulders (unlike Chiellini, Sissoko, Nedved and DP!), posesses great technique and covered a lot of space.

Sep 30, 2006
guys again seriously...is there any chance that ranieri could be fired soon ? coz i feel its impossible to happen before the end of the season...that's if he's gonna be fired by the end of the season! :s

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I wholeheartedly do NOT agree in saying Ranieri has nothing to do with this horrendous performance. How exactly did we look any different from the other draws we've stumbled to this season? The only answer, if any, is worse. Seriously, we never have any game plan when we take the pitch, we never have any team chemistry, we cannot handle the opposition when they take the game to us and fight for every ball... what exactly, as a team, do we do well? I honestly cannot think of anything. It's just the same story every single match. And yes, that is indeed very much Ranieri's fault, along with some of the players.

The only saving grace we have are players that step up despite the dismal team performance. Last season it was Del Piero, now this season it has been Amauri and Giovinco along with Iaquinta after today. The really sad part about watching this match was that Bate seemingly had just as talented players as we have, yet they looked far superior as a team, especially in the first half. Like I said during halftime, if we were really a good team, we wouldn't allow BATE have such a stranglehold over the proceedings by keeping the ball and shutting down their attacks. But no, instead they had a free for all in midfield which led to their goals. I bet you even if Poulsen was in there, BATE would have controlled the first half as well. I don't even want to discuss the defense; no need. Anybody objective knew this defense was only going to be satisfactory.

It will be a long season because we all know similar performances have haunt us ever since Capello took charge. And I really don't understand why Ranieri is trying to emulate that; perhaps because that's the easiest thing to do.

Manninger - Couldn't be blamed for the goals - 6

Grygera - Not confident whatsoever - 5.5

Legrottaglie - Average - 5.5

Chiellini - Doesn't look the same after the injury - 5.5

De Ceglie - Played well defensively but needs to improve - 6

Giovinco - Couldn't get into the game for a while because the whole team was playing terribly. But he was by far our best player out there anyway, even playing out of position - 6.5

Camoranesi - Couldn't cope shutting down his opposition and couldn't pass the ball again. Looked out of place. Second bad match running - 5.5

Sissoko - Absolutely horrible passing but he made up for it with hard work and fantastic tackles that saved our defense's life. 6

Nedved - Ugh, just useless. I love the player, but perhaps he should have hung up his boots after last season. He just isn't with it. 5

Iaquinta - Did well with the goals, saved our lives with the finishing. 7

Del Piero - Sorry Rab, but Alex was selfish today. He could have sent a through ball for Seba twice, but instead he took awkward shots. Not a good spell of form from Ale - 5.5

Knezevic - Didn't really instill confidence out there. Average player - 5

Marchisio - Looked better than Camoranesi, that's for sure - 6
We should send Juve a basketball coach to make a team out of it

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Interesting. Lets keep insulting Ranieri and the players and not look what went wrong in the game. Very wise.

The players hold the blame just like some part of the blames goes to Ranieri for making some tactical mistakes IMO. Blaming Ranieri for every single thing is becoming like a broken radio up in a desert.

Some of you will never change, just like Ibrahimovic9, thinking Del Piero is obliged to win us every single game we play out there. How pathetic and sad some of you are. Yeah, lets blame Del Piero for every single draw we had there, lets blame him for everything because that the "routin day" we have out here.

Just like Del Piero and Nedved were not at their best today, and I wouldn't say they are off-form because it has to do with the team organization, the team passing, the team chemistry. Thats If the likes of Ibrahimovic9 knows what I'm talking about.

Whom to blame for the 2points loss? I'll tell you, 2 words, THE TEAM...

Our defenders take part of It, for not playing the offside tactic good. For zero marking and If anyone of you will blame the 2nd goal on Pavel then he's a retard with all due respect. Nedved's job isn't to clear balls on counter attacks.

Chiellini, Knezevic and De Ceglie were rubbish defensively.

Our midfielders also to be blames....Sissoko for his horrible first half and Camoranesi for being absent completely. Giovinco though he had two assists, he wasn't that good like some of you are acting around here. Marchisio has to be the worst passer we have in the team.

Attackers....I liked Iaquinta's spirit in the first half and I didn't like Del Piero's performance in the first half. At the 2nd Del Piero tried to fix things in the 2nd and he didn't manage at all. Iaquinta disappeared in the 2nd half.

It's time for some of you to get back off Del Piero and Nedved's back again. Because just like they take part of the 2points loss there, the WHOLE TEAM IS to be blamed. And lets not forget Ranieri too.

Manninger 4.5

Grygera 5.5
Chiellini 4.5
Knezevic 4
De Ceglie 5

Sissoko 5.5
Camoranesi 3.5
Marchisio 4.5
Nedved 4.5
Giovinco 6

Iaquinta 6
Del Piero 4.5

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Am I alone when I say I liked De Ceglie's performance? At least he plays with a head on his shoulders (unlike Chiellini, Sissoko, Nedved and DP!), posesses great technique and covered a lot of space.
With this i don't disagree. He did well with the ball at his feet and he never panicked.
But at the back it was just like watching Molinaro having a bad day. I lost count how many times he was positioned on the wrong place and how much space there was for BATE players.
They were running on that side like we were without a defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)