[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (13 Viewers)

Jul 18, 2002
And what about the fucking players? The guys with the crazy salaries who actually play the football? You can only put so much blame on the coach. Yes Ranieri deserves blame for today's result but so do the players who failed to get the job done against inferior counterparts.

Yeah I haven't said that the fault isn't the players...! But someone have to pay and the obvious choice would be Ranieri!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I cant stand this shit anymore .
An ordinary serie C club would played far better.
What was that display?
Del Piero must be on bench.I do not know why our retard Ranieri do not played Amauri?Especcially in the second half.Why we did not played with 3 attackers in the second half if he chose not to bench DP.
He benched Iaquinta and stayed with DP.Idiot.
Defence was horror .De Ceglie was bigger loser than Molinaro.Grygera was shit.
Only Gio was okay and Sissoko in the second half.Again what is this display.We will get at least 5 goals from Real.We are shit team right now whit shit ,shit coach.
Poor we ,we can not waste our history like this.We will be fifth at Serie A and we would not pass this step in CL. Fuck with Ranieri,Blanc and Giggli.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
There was enough space on our left side for a plane to land. I thought Molinaro is bad but this kid played (defensively) worse than Molinaro on his worst match.
But i'd argue that De Ceglie created most of our attacks and was the best at keeping the ball under control.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Nice post. Giovinco, De Ceglie and Iaquinta all started today and go and say something retarded like that.
I only posted this because RUINeri will put all the blame on Gio and De Ceglie!! He is too blind to see that there are other players at which he could point his finger at, that need to be benched and not just these two players!!!

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
What's going on with Del Piero in the last matches?
I think he feels threatened by Gio. It sort of mirrors the time when young Alex cam in at a time when Baggio was considered the talisman, and Alex won over the fans.

I know I would never think of Gio as Del Piero's replacement, but it's possible that he's afraid he'll be sidetracked again. Too bad, because when he tried to link up with Gio during the game, it worked quite well.

No, I'm not a Del Piero hater. He's the reason I started watching Juventus, and I bore my friends with my Del Piero talk. I'm just trying to understand his game lately. At least he let others take the FKs after his third failed attempt tonight.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Chiellini is the clumsiest man on earth after Sissoko. Del Piero should be beaten by the other players for thinking that he's above everyone on earth. De Ceglie should learn how to defend from Molinaro. Nedved should be ashamed for not retiring and taking big money for playing shit.

Ranieri has nothing to do with this result. Those idiots on the pitch should take all the blame.

The most prominent problem of our team is simply the lack of constancy. We seemingly have a rock in our team who has been easier than my grandpa to beat in half of the matches. We also have a beast in the middle of the park who is playing like a chicken (a headless one) in half of the matches. Same goes for the rest of team. The disaster part is that we have a defender in our team who should learn something from Molinaro.

For winning something this season we need a rock, a beast, a savior, a goal machine, and a playmaker for the whole season. Well, we also need one more intelligent coach and I'm not asking too much in this case.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I can't understand how you guys can seriously blame the coach solely for this. We should be able to play with 10 men and beat BATE, without any instruction, so stop freaking out , and realise that the team needs to come together and get some team spirit and fight back, before we end up like how AC Milan has been the past 2 years (minus the last three games they played). Its the champions league vs bate, should be a simple walkover, because the players should be hype to play in the CL, but they werent, so lay off the coach though he could have done some stuff different, he should have been able to go home and sleep, and we still should win.

Mar 9, 2006
GUYS C'MON, WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ISN'T NEDVED e DEL PIERO IS REALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD IN OUR LAST GAMES?????????SELFISH PLAYERS????????? DEL PIERO DON'T GAVE 1on1 PASS ON GIOVINCO GoD DAMMIT IN DAT MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF???????ZAMPARINI WAS RIGHT!!!!!WITHOUT CAMO, DP e NEDVED IS SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Juventino[RUS];1759528 said:
GUYS C'MON, WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ISN'T NEDVED e DEL PIERO IS REALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD IN OUR LAST GAMES?????????SELFISH PLAYERS????????? DEL PIERO DON'T GAVE 1on1 PASS ON GIOVINCO GoD DAMMIT IN DAT MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF???????ZAMPARINI WAS RIGHT!!!!!WITHOUT CAMO, DP e NEDVED IS SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!??????????????????????!?!!!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! WOOT!?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I only posted this because RUINeri will put all the blame on Gio and De Ceglie!! He is too blind to see that there are other players at which he could point his finger at, that need to be benched and not just these two players!!!
Stop posting.

I think he feels threatened by Gio. It sort of mirrors the time when young Alex cam in at a time when Baggio was considered the talisman, and Alex won over the fans.

I know I would never think of Gio as Del Piero's replacement, but it's possible that he's afraid he'll be sidetracked again. Too bad, because when he tried to link up with Gio during the game, it worked quite well.

No, I'm not a Del Piero hater. He's the reason I started watching Juventus, and I bore my friends with my Del Piero talk. I'm just trying to understand his game lately. At least he let others take the FKs after his third failed attempt tonight.
Ranieri has never used Giovinco in Del Piero's position so I don't see why DP would feel threatened by him.

DP was good against Catania, it's just not happening for him atm. Hit the bar in that game, the post against Samp. It happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)