[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (11 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah... I sure do....! A coach organises a team...! A coach leads a team!! A coach encourages a team...! For not beating BATE and Catania...!!!!! I mean... It shows that Ranieri isn't a Juve worthy coach!!!! Ranieri is a loser and will always be a bloody loser!
And what about the fucking players? The guys with the crazy salaries who actually play the football? You can only put so much blame on the coach. Yes Ranieri deserves blame for today's result but so do the players who failed to get the job done against inferior counterparts.

Mar 9, 2006
I still can't understand, what Nedved do on field....why Camo was substituted, and Nedved not?! ranieri fuckin moron!!!!! + DEL PIERO IS FUCKIN TOOOOOO MUCH SELFISH!!!!!!!! WTF ??????? there was 2 awesome chances, to make 1on1 pass on Giovinco e Iaquinta, but he shooted!!!!omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!selfish!!!!!!!!!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
well ranieri give the fans the line-up they were craving for and then what happen .................................
He didnt give us the line-up we were asking for!!!!! We didnt ask for Gio to play on the right wing in Ranieris stupid ass 4-4-2 formation!! We asked for Gio on the LEFT side and nedved behind the strikers!!! Maybe RUINeri doesnt know which side is right or which side is left!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah... I sure do....! A coach organises a team...! A coach leads a team!! A coach encourages a team...! For not beating BATE and Catania...!!!!! I mean... It shows that Ranieri isn't a Juve worthy coach!!!! Ranieri is a loser and will always be a bloody loser!
our players are earning million of dollars worth of money. That should be enough motivation for them to go for the fucking win.

fine every single one of them, starting with DP.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Something is wrong with this team, and is not just only ranieri.

Sissosko was pure crap on first half, but he improved a little in the second one.. not so much tho.

Anyways...... one thing is clear....neddy must be benched. And delpiero needs a serious speech, as he cant be going all alone withthe ball everytime he gets it,,,,wtf isgoing in his head? he is not used to be that selfish and useless.

Ranieri takes the blame for not subbin those...specially nedved. WTF IS ogin with needbed!! dammn, is so sad he is a legedn but needs seriously to warm some bench.

Like some said,,, our lacklustre passing is waht ios killing us. I was watching our game and had manchester´s game on tv..and damn we are like a million years from them in JUST the passing department.

IQ scored 2 goals... that what strikers are for so good game for him, and Gio, while was not superb like against catania, gave 2 important assists in his CL debut so good job.

Apart from that, we playedlike sheed and ranieri could have done more.

Yes it seems we need 2 DM after all, so kudos to ranieri for trying somewthing new...but he needs to stop fearing to sub neddy and DP...put ur pants on man.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Y all need to relax, bate played a good game we had to play catch up and for that i fault ranieri for not preparing the players for the match.
Agreed. As you pointed out, at least we scored more than once for the first time since the start of Serie A.

ON a side note, i noticed momo and few others out of sorts maybe some internal conflict brewing??
Eh... when teams struggle, things get ugly. That's just how it is. We haven't won in a few matches when we should have twice minimum.

Juve Humiliatingly Held By BATE -----> GOAL.COM
Next reference to Goal.com gets a ban. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He sure is, but the blame for this draw is 99% on the players. They don't need a coach to beat BATE.
What the fuck was happening in the first 25 minutes ? Who was BATE and who was Juve ?
How can we let them pressure us like that ?

Did Nedved and Camoranesi need Ranieri to tell them to step on the ball and kill the pressure ?

I know that the older you get the more selfish you are, but at 34 you are not old Del Piero.
Nedved's IQ must be below 20 because everyone with just a little brain will know that if you can't make a shot on target after 10000000000 atempts, you won't shot from every position.
Sissoko is stupid, but that's nothing new. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how much 10+10 is.
Chiellini's talented for football as much as i'm talented to make a gobelins tapestry.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
And a team plays the game. A team can nod their heads in agreement while in the dressing room, but can do something totally different on the field.
And what about the fucking players? The guys with the crazy salaries who actually play the football? You can only put so much blame on the coach. Yes Ranieri deserves blame for today's result but so do the players who failed to get the job done against inferior counterparts.
:tup:

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
I guess this is what happened...

1. Ranieri picked the wrong starting line-up(Del Piero, Camo, Nedved), but unfortunately he couldn't predict that our defense was that bad today.

2. Then he made wrong substitutions too. I think it should be Poulsen for Marchisio, or at least still keep Camo, Alex out - Amauri in, Nedved out - Marchioni or Sali in. However, with wrong starting line-up and we lost many experienced players like C.Zanetti or Trezegoal, it's hard for our loser coach to fix his mistake.

But yes, no doubt, our players played badly, really badly today. I'm so angry to see only Sissoko fought till the end (and Marchisio disappeared !!???) De Ceglie was weak defensively and his pass was dull and useless. Del and Nedved though tried hard but they still lost their scoring and creating feeling.

Disappointed performance!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Manninger 6 Exposed
Grygera 5.5 Inprecise
(Legrottaglie -) Injured
Knezevic 5.5 Timid
Chiellini 5 Overeager
De Ceglie 6.5 Tireless
Giovinco 6.5 Restricted
Camoranesi 5 Uncomfortable
(Marchisio) 6 Recuparative
Sissoko 5.5 Late
Nedved 5.5 Combative
Del Piero 5 Stupid/Selfish
Iaquinta 7 Inspiritional
(Amauri -)

Team: Disorganized

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah?? Well i can imagine it!! The same old, shitty 4-4-2 formation with DP and NEdved, Gio and De Ceglie sitting on the bench wondering how in god's name are they not on the field when Molinaro and Nedved didnt complete one simple pass!! The same thoughts will be in Iaquintas mind too!!! And when real scores the third goal against us in the 80-th minute Ranieri will wake up and say: "hey should i make a substitution already?? Or should i live things how they are? after all we already conceved 3 goals so one or two more goals wont make much difference"!!!!!! Fuck Ranieri Fuck him up in his stupid old retarded ass!!!
Nice post. Giovinco, De Ceglie and Iaquinta all started today and go and say something retarded like that.

Mar 30, 2006
i feel like vomiting blood for the rest of my life. this is fucking bullshit.

I have never attack Ranieri ..but FIRE HIM ..

HE has had his chance.

Bring Spalletti from Roma he is under pressure there and I am sure if we double his salary he will come.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Manninger 6 Exposed
Grygera 5.5 Inprecise
(Legrottaglie -) Injured
Knezevic 5.5 Timid
Chiellini 5 Overeager
De Ceglie 6.5 Tireless
Giovinco 6.5 Restricted
Camoranesi 5 Uncomfortable
(Marchisio) 6 Recuparative
Sissoko 5.5 Late
Nedved 5.5 Combative
Del Piero 5 Stupid/Selfish
Iaquinta 7 Inspiritional
(Amauri -)

Team: Disorganized
Where is RUINeri and his grade ( which i think would be 2)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)