[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (9 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Chiellini is the clumsiest man on earth after Sissoko. Del Piero should be beaten by the other players for thinking that he's above everyone on earth. De Ceglie should learn how to defend from Molinaro. Nedved should be ashamed for not retiring and taking big money for playing shit.

Ranieri has nothing to do with this result. Those idiots on the pitch should take all the blame.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well... I hope Juventus buy alot of vaseline cause we are going to get rape big time against Real Madrid.

Win something... jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So this is it!! Del Piero and Nedved benched! Iaquinta and Giovinco in the starting line-up from now on!! Ranieri.........is there anything more to say about him??? I respect everithing that DP and NEddy had done for our club, but its time to start and watch the games from the bench!! We should distance our love for DP and the love for Juventus! These are 2 totaly different things!!! I am so pissed and i say heads must roll after this match!!!!!!!!!! Or just Ranieris head that will be ok too!!

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Would have just been much simpler to pick up the relatively "easy" 3 pts we should have been able to get, now we have to play zenit away in a pressure situation. I hope bate and zenit draw.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The difference is we were playing ok against Catania only the finishing was poor
against Bate I must say that this draw was the right result and that is a big problem

to be unlucky and get a draw against them I can understand
but to see us not playing well and get those results against those teams that is the problem IMO

Ranieri should be sacked but who is available to replace him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)