[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (15 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I was born in Belarus...i was living in Minsk 3 years...:)
at the age of 9 came to Israel,but still my Grandma an few others still live there,kinda of emotinal for me:D

Anyway,if won't dominate them i'll be really pissed off...

i know it's not how it supposed to be but sometimes,i really hope for some of our players to be "not availble" for a match,just for CR do not have the fucking other choices and play DC,Gio,Marchisio...and make some wise subs.
Sali,Moli=would never start on my team again.
Tiago=last sub
Gio,Dc,Amauri=build the team around them.

Forza Juve!!!

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Dudes with this Juve i am not sure at all that we will win this game. In fact when i watched Juve - Zenit i was sure that only with a miracle we were going to win. And the miracle came :p :p :p . With zenit we played another one Sampdoria like game. Defending and doing nothing creative...

I am not sure that we will win BATE. Not because they are good but cause we are soo bad. The only thing i want to see in this game is a good Juve. I want to see nice football ant scoring a lot. Our players need such a game...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Probably a one-goal victory in favour of Juventus. I would be in shock if Juventus won by a landslide (ie. more than two goals), but surely they'll dominate the match in terms of possession and chances. Fear not, kiddos.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
still he was the one to blame for not charging up the team before the match, he was the one to blame for doing nothing at HT and for not using the subs .. i gave up on Ranieri
I'm sure he talked to them at HT, they were in there a bit longer than Samp. I would also like to think he tried to charge them up but they just looked bored, and they have looked bored since the last 3 matches.

Believe me, I blame Ranieri a hell of a lot but some blame must go to the players. They're professionals, they should be able to motivate themselves too.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
Dudes with this Juve i am not sure at all that we will win this game. In fact when i watched Juve - Zenit i was sure that only with a miracle we were going to win. And the miracle came :p :p :p . With zenit we played another one Sampdoria like game. Defending and doing nothing creative...

I am not sure that we will win BATE. Not because they are good but cause we are soo bad. The only thing i want to see in this game is a good Juve. I want to see nice football ant scoring a lot. Our players need such a game...
We will NOT win this game. We are not capable of scoring more than 1 goal i a match and when we concede one we are not capable of scoring another one. We are happy of scoring just 1 goal. Besides we didnt play even 1 game an attacking game, eager to score 3 goals in a game, as we did last year. We are the most mediocre team in Serie A. We have to admit it and we have to forget that we will qualify from the CL. We dont have any quality players in the defence and in the midfield. Last year we finished 3rd because our stalwarts palyers were in very good form. These year Camoranesi, Nedved, Del Piero, Chierllini are out of form.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
We will NOT win this game. We are not capable of scoring more than 1 goal i a match and when we concede one we are not capable of scoring another one. We are happy of scoring just 1 goal. Besides we didnt play even 1 game an attacking game, eager to score 3 goals in a game, as we did last year. We are the most mediocre team in Serie A. We have to admit it and we have to forget that we will qualify from the CL. We dont have any quality players in the defence and in the midfield. Last year we finished 3rd because our stalwarts palyers were in very good form. These year Camoranesi, Nedved, Del Piero, Chierllini are out of form.
If I remember correctly, Del Piero, Camo and Nedved all had slow starts last season, then picked it up. Chiellini just got back from an injury, he will surely be in form soon. Our midfield is very capable of playing good football they just need to wake up. And if Giovinco were to start and play more often, we would have ample opportunities to score more than one goal.

We are not the most mediocre team in Serie A, lighten up.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Oh c'mon don't be so pesimistic I understand that team is not in it's best shape currently and CR seems as an absolute idiot, but anyway let's hope they willl improve somehow, otherwise if we will be so pesimistic this means that it doesn't have a sense to watch Juve's matches in CL

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If there is a formation without one of Chiellini, Camoranesi, Nedved or Del Piero......change it because we're certainly going to see all of them on Tuesday.

All these guys (+Trezeguet, Buffon and Zebina) will play every CL match unless they are injured or suspended. They were part of the pre-Calciopoli Juve, they played in serie B and they're living for these CL matches.
Ranieri won't have the guts to leave one of them on the bench and they'll make a big drama if Ranieri dares to put them on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)