Champions League 2023-24 (12 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Why did they call the greatest manager of all time a pig?

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk
• Problems with ultras

“In the first week in Turin, I was driving to the office, and on the way to the Crimean Square I saw an obelisk on which someone wrote with a spray: “The pig cannot train.” I was waiting for Mogi from the ultras of Juventus, to whom he said: “You must come to peace with Ancelotti.” I played in the 80s at Roma and our opponent was Juventus when I was at Milan, our main rival was Juventus, then I coached Parma and our opponent in Serie A was Juventus again. They saw in me only the enemy and the point is that I could not change, and in the end nothing has changed. The figure that I showed Courva Shirea (radical Juventus fans at Dela Alpi) when I coached Milan, I dedicated to them, because every time it was the same: “The pig can’t train.” I think it’s disrespectful to the pigs.”

- - - Updated - - -

Why did they call the greatest manager of all time a pig?

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk
our stupid curva didn’t think that at 99 he would be so great

- - - Updated - - -

• Relation to Turin

“I never liked Turin, too glamorous a city for me when it comes to lifestyle. Stand aside, dude, there goes the fat man with his tortellini... Juventus is a team I never loved and probably never will: it was a new ecosystem for me and I never felt comfortable in it. I was just a nut in the system: important decisions were made by Umberto Agnelli, although most of all I like his son Andrea – the current president of Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
TomAss Tootsie whining like a bitch - sounds like the German Failegri. I never liked that overrated cunt coach.

Bayern probably deserved to extend it to extra time, but Real are worthy finalists.

Imagine Arry actually winning anything - the curse is real.

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
Worst Bundesliga campaign in 9 years for Dortmund and then they just casually reach the Champions League Final. Its insane and should be a fucking wakeup call to our management.

Jadon Sancho didn’t apologise to Ten Hag and is now going to the Champions League final instead of losing 4-0 to Crystal Palace.

Just a friendly reminder that P$G signed Kolo Muani for €80 million. All the crazy amounts of money spent and nothing to show for it except 1 appearance in the Champions League final.

This Bayern loss is 100% on Tuchel. Taking off Sane, Musiala and Kane when you're holding onto a 1-0 lead at the Bernabeu is absolutely braindead. What could go wrong?

Regarding the referee incident at the end of the game - yes there was 100% a referee/linesman fuck up but it is NOT a decision that cost Bayern the game IMO. The ball only went into the net because the ref blew the whistle and Real Madrid players stopped playing completely. The goal doesn't happen without the whistle.

Vinicius Jr is so fucking exciting to watch. If Real Madrid win the final, I think Vini will win Ballon d'Or. I'm interested to see what happens if Mbappe (and potentially Alphonso Davies) actually join this squad - it could really disrupt the current balance.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Until that final play I was thinking that it was the first time a ref wasn’t with RM jersey in UCL since ever

RM was better, Vinicius was too good. BM have a lot of players underperforming. Tuchel subs were horrible decision so RM deserved it but extra time would have been nice to have

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Worst Bundesliga campaign in 9 years for Dortmund and then they just casually reach the Champions League Final. Its insane and should be a fucking wakeup call to our management.

Jadon Sancho didn’t apologise to Ten Hag and is now going to the Champions League final instead of losing 4-0 to Crystal Palace.

Just a friendly reminder that P$G signed Kolo Muani for €80 million. All the crazy amounts of money spent and nothing to show for it except 1 appearance in the Champions League final.

This Bayern loss is 100% on Tuchel. Taking off Sane, Musiala and Kane when you're holding onto a 1-0 lead at the Bernabeu is absolutely braindead. What could go wrong?

Regarding the referee incident at the end of the game - yes there was 100% a referee/linesman fuck up but it is NOT a decision that cost Bayern the game IMO. The ball only went into the net because the ref blew the whistle and Real Madrid players stopped playing completely. The goal doesn't happen without the whistle.

Vinicius Jr is so fucking exciting to watch. If Real Madrid win the final, I think Vini will win Ballon d'Or. I'm interested to see what happens if Mbappe (and potentially Alphonso Davies) actually join this squad - it could really disrupt the current balance.
With a good coach and a little luck anything is possible. Lyon and Villarreal reached the CL semis not too long ago.

But you need someone who builds on the team’s strengths- not someone who uses its weaknesses to justify poor performances and results.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Tuchel with his best Allegri impression :rofl:
He at least had the excuse with all the injuries.

I actually thought Terzic taking off Sancho & Adeyemi (while bringing on Reus to pair with Fullkrug) on Tuesday was the biggest mistake that no one talked about. Those 2 guys were so dangerous on counters and in space and as soon as Terzic took them off and left zero threat up front on a counter, PSG pushed everyone forward and it was an attacking onslaught. Luckily for Dortmund, PSG couldnt catch a break.

Both brought back memories vs Bayern under Pep when we blew the late lead and had zero attacking players to provide a threat in extra time. It was penalties or bust for us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bundesliga final, just like any all-league final, never gets my vote. Boring. As it is you can't see past Real Madrid. Yeah Dortmund is a great story and they have a small chance but I can't see how Madrid don't score 3 on them. Red card maybe, or dodgy ref (against Madrid, lol). Take their eye off the ball completely, can't see it.

Weaker league teams have won this tournament before but Madrid are having a near perfect season and they deserve it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
HOW do they do it?!

When MU beat Bayern in the 1999 final it was talked about for years. Real does that every year and no one is even surprised anymore.

Real is the closest thing Ive seen to a supernatural phenomenon.

How?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)