Champions League 2023-24 (38 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Madrid winning the CL day in and day out doesn’t really bother me. They are so far ahead of everyone else in terms titles, it doesn’t even make a difference.

Watching these plastic EPL clubs with their bottomless cash pits crash and burn is always a joy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Pep is a fantastic manager, but sometimes he really bores you to death with all that endless possesion and no output. City was a way bigger threat last season when they played a more direct form of football. I really think they only got themselves to blame for this exit. And 117 corners without any output or at least danger is laughable.

The fans of the worlds by far best league must be furious right now. No English teams in the semis, tonight they can be cleared from EL as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Even one of the worst Bayern's I've ever seen is in the CL semifinals. Along with a makeshift Dortmund that has a few rejects and Emre Can.

Depressing days to be a JJ fan.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Real Madrid look like they're gonna win five of the next 10 CL's

Literally secured all the current and future best talents. And add to their CL DNA, gonna be hard to stop them.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't watched any football in a year, only to comeback and witness just another Real Madrid miracle :sergio:

Goodbye again lol
JJ needed a Perez like visionary in the 90s and we could've easily been as big a brand and club as them.

When I see a guy like Allegro, he is a perfect representation of what Italian football has become.

Too proud of their football, wear pragmatism on their chest, refuse to adapt with the modern times, devoid of any Innovation or ideas etc

Heck, even in terms of colonization, Italy turned out to be big losers lol. No one speaks their language outside of Italy, on the contrary you have like 500 million strong Spanish speaking population and I bet large percentage of them are Madrid/La Liga fans.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 24)