Champions League 2023-24 (8 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Saw this in FIF :lol:
Not that our record is any good but long may they continue to get Spanish teams.
we won in barcelona with PIRLO in charge lol. we won vs real too. i also remember some away wins at valencia and sevilla from the last decade. it's not that terrible :boh:

Jun 27, 2011
I just have to put this out there :lol:
Don't be such a baby. Just because they got eliminated on penalties vs atletico, I still think they're the second best team in europe. Possibly third.
Even the best team in europe can get eliminated by atletico, who's also one of the most difficult team in europe to face at home.

This is football, if you didn't know it already.
Glad they blew it tho.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't be such a baby. Just because they got eliminated on penalties vs atletico, I still think they're the second best team in europe. Possibly third.
Even the best team in europe can get eliminated by atletico, who's also one of the most difficult team in europe to face at home.

This is football, if you didn't know it already.
Glad they blew it tho.
the 2nd best team in Europe that subbed on the likes of freaking Klaasen, Bisseck, Sanchez, Acerbi..... thats oozing quality right there. Still got outplayed for large parts by a very inconsistent Atletico Madrid side tonight.

A team that didnt even beat a poor Real Sociedad in the group stages.

This squad flatters to deceive.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Spring is coming Inter lost, snow is melting inter lost, sun is shining inter lost, weather is warming up inter lost, geese are coming back inter lost, grass is getting greener inter lost, shedding winter clothes inter lost, sun dresses on the ladies inter lost, sun is getting higher in the sky inter lost, I thought this day could not get better, if only gravinter resigns and gets thrown in jail, and inter it sent to seria D, oh by the way inter lost, best day so far this march, and inter lost :MJ::tevez::mark: :nico:love it.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
This is news to me about the arabs for sponsorship, can you explain, or do you have info on this.
There have been rumours from semi reliable sources like Tuttosport that we are negotiating with an arab airline company. And guess what, Juve bosses are in Saudi Arabia right now. Might be true, who knows.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I just notice from the comments on the game on different social media that people finally come to realize that Inter reached the final last year not because they were strong, but because they were lucky in the draw.
Thank you Atletico!

Jun 27, 2011
the 2nd best team in Europe that subbed on the likes of freaking Klaasen, Bisseck, Sanchez, Acerbi..... thats oozing quality right there. Still got outplayed for large parts by a very inconsistent Atletico Madrid side tonight.

A team that didnt even beat a poor Real Sociedad in the group stages.

This squad flatters to deceive.
I don't see football in such a shallow fashion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)