Champions League 2023-24 (19 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I felt so sad watching CL lately. And it wasn't even some out of this world football. Teams and players are simply doing the basic stuff with ease, with an occasional magic.
By watching Juve only, I've almost forgotten what good, or even average football looks like.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This shitbag carragher trying to bait ADP about no italian clubs in the latter stages
The motherfucker can barely speak English. Also, his Liverpool aren't even in it, and Red Cunts of Manc and The Saudi fund got booted early, so he can take his EPL Supremacy Syndrome and stuff it up his ass. After all, there are more La Liga clubs in the QFs than EPL Scum.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sfinter losing though - Hahahahaha.

According to a few on here, they're so far ahead of us, one of the top 3 teams in Europe, perhaps even contenders (someone said favorites) for the CL. Hopefully, the exaggerating and over-hyping of these fucks can stop now.

Make them seem invincible, so that our pathetic performances look decent in comparison - Peak Tuz Copium, and another comfortable excuse to defend the fraudulent fuck.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This shitbag carragher trying to bait ADP about no italian clubs in the latter stages
But but #serieAisback.. after last season’s one year anomaly of the great italian football renaissance on the european stage lead by Gravina and Marotta(sponsored by Ceferin and VAR), mainly orchestrated on the back of Juve’s downfall, they are now again instantly reverted to Serie A’s original state of the last decade or more, which is being totally irrelevant in Europe.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It's a shame inter have already won the league, had Allegri and some of the players flashed their balls and kept enough ball pressure then I have no doubt inter would have bent over their lead.
This, if we only didn’t completely give up for the last month or so there would’ve still been a chance to compete to the very end as they will inevitably drop points themselves more frequently once they’ve lost their momentum.

Mar 12, 2019
It's a shame inter have already won the league, had Allegri and some of the players flashed their balls and kept enough ball pressure then I have no doubt inter would have bent over their lead.
True dat, but you cannot expect Allegri to win scudetto this year, the dude is flexing top4 and killed every hope of the players after the inter game, which by the way he was the only reason why we played so shitty and went to Milano only to lose by a low margin. Pussy mentality and mentaly weak players equals 17 points lead in one month.
Fucking disasterclass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)