Champions League 2022-23 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If you take squad value and manager performance in European Cup competitions, you can tell who the best managers are. Pep sits alone in the bracket for having the highest-value squad for his wins and runs. Emery and Klopp are very impressive, Ancelotti and Enrique clearly need a very high-value team to succeed. The Porto and Inter squad value when Inter won, was much lower than others so Mourinho deserves a lot of credit. He also took Mardid far and established them because they were getting knocked out early before he came along. Allegri's first stint put him as a top manager but he pissed it away this season because based on squad value, we should win the EL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
okay, a last one. this is spot on btw:

this and looks like its easily forgotten already.
Leaked e-mails even have Infantino (UEFA secretary back then) instructing citeh lawyers how to fuck UEFA over and what should they do. This football is already broken, looks like only real vintage club right now is Bayern.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
After the 115 charges are over, those plebs will be booted to the National League with all their titles stripped.

Well, that would be the case if their football club's name rhymed with "Youvantdis"???

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
City won which is good since Inter lost but I cant help but be disappointed by this final. Inter could have won it yesterday.
Good. It means it hurts them even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad them scums didn't win.
Would absolutely done with football if they did
City saved CL for me. I vowed to never watch CL anymore if any of the other 3 semi-finalists win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)