Champions League 2022-23 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Am I the only one thinking that City squad looks rather underwhelming on paper, except for the likes of Haaland, DeBruyne and a few others?

Always keeping in mind the amount of money that has been spent by the club that is.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Am I the only one thinking that City squad looks rather underwhelming on paper, except for the likes of Haaland, DeBruyne and a few others?

Always keeping in mind the amount of money that has been spent by the club that is.
Juventus have spent shitload of money in recent years as well. Are you impressed with our squad on paper?

City just won a treble, not sure if one should really care how much they have spent. Others spent a lot too and are a joke. Examples: PSG, Chelsea, Juventus. Event Atletico to an extent as well.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Juventus have spent shitload of money in recent years as well. Are you impressed with our squad on paper?

City just won a treble, not sure if one should really care how much they have spent. Others spent a lot too and are a joke. Examples: PSG, Chelsea, Juventus. Event Atletico to an extent as well.
I mean, yeah we (and Atletico) spent a lot but nothing comparable to PSG, Chelsea and City. These 3 are waaay out of our league. Newcastle too soon I guess.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I mean, yeah we (and Atletico) spent a lot but nothing comparable to PSG, Chelsea and City. These 3 are waaay out of our league. Newcastle too soon I guess.
Sure but if you think about it, is there even a single team that looks impressive?

Real, Barca and Bayern have regressed in comparison to the last couple of years of their former selves. We can keep on counting here because no club looks impressive to me.

Modern football perhaps or we're getting old :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)