Champions League 2021-22 (14 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Messi and Ronaldo are GOATs and a huge reason for their teams winning, but it's mostly about having a perfect midfield.
Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets were winning CLs with Messi, but also world cups and euros without Messi. Modric, Kroos, Casemiro were winning CLs with Ronaldo, but now also without him.
We had a very promising midfield and then we sold Vidal and Pogba in two summers. That's all.
Yes but Pogba and Vidal can't control the tempo of the games like Modric, Kroos, Xavi, Iniesta. Maybe Pogba could have developed into it, he had the potential but ruined it. Pogba, Vidal, Pjanic if they stayed together looks promising, but that's a short span since the latter two fell off so much lately

- - - Updated - - -

Can he surpass Dani Alves at some point?
Alves 40
Messi 37
Pique 36
Ibra 35
Ronaldo 34
Benzema 32
Muller 31
Alaba 30

Im not sure if someone else still active is in the 30 club. Buffon if you count 2007 Serie B makes it, probably Busquets too, maybe Neuer, and Iniesta if he's still playing, was pretty close to Alves as well. Verratti, Cavani were winning like 4 trophies per season in Paris for a while so maybe they're up there too. But count on Messi to catch him, he has 3 cakewalk trophies reserved next season. In 2 seasons he'd be top

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This Real win is the most unbelievable cup win I have ever seen. Even more than Greece 2004 or Liverpool 2005.

The whole road to the win was absolutely insane, and felt almost super natural.
And of course, only Real Madrid is blessed enough to pull smth like this off.
I dont know.. Call me crazy but I predicted Greece in 2004 - They were solid and played an Allegri type of game. Its not about fancy but about what you actually do.
Real this year - Yeah they werent the first pick but they have the mentality that we dream about.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
[QU
OTE="campionesidd, post: 6532731, member: 18211"]This dude is something else :lol:
As if Alisson hasn’t bailed him out on multiple occasions before.

Taken out of context.

He said "When the goalkeeper is Man of the Match then something is going wrong for the other team.”

Then goes on to say Courtois made some incredible saves and Liverpool were not good enough.

The opposite of what this snippet implies
It's good that someone is standing up for and defending Klopp.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wegwi tried something like that before and I recall us losing 3-1.
Back to being an embarrassment I see :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

This is just ridiculous. Real Madrid has been smashing opponents 3-0, 3-1, 4-0 in La Liga, a tougher league than Serie A, and scoring and conceding bigly in the CL. One match in a single final and now fans here think Allegri can deliver the CL when the stats over the course of the season actually show the complete opposite. :lol:
No one is even talking about Max but you. How cringe. :lol:

And they scored 80 goals over the entire season in La Liga. +49 gd. 86 points. Smashing all their opponents 3-0? I think not lol They averaged just over 2 goals/game. When we scored 86 goals, had +62 gd, and 95 points in 17-18 you and your pals had a little aneurysm about how we played shit all year and claimed we just defended 1-0 victories all year. That hypocrisy :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It's good that someone is standing up for and defending Klopp.
RUS isn’t here so Hist has to take up arms in defence of Klopp losing a 4th European final.

It’s quite impressive he managed to coach his Uber-attacking high pressing team through three finals, two with full extra time periods, so 330 minutes of finals, and they didn’t score a single goal.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Back to being an embarrassment I see :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No one is even talking about Max but you. How cringe. :lol:

And they scored 80 goals over the entire season in La Liga. +49 gd. 86 points. Smashing all their opponents 3-0? I think not lol They averaged just over 2 goals/game. When we scored 86 goals, had +62 gd, and 95 points in 17-18 you and your pals had a little aneurysm about how we played shit all year and claimed we just defended 1-0 victories all year. That hypocrisy :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

RUS isn’t here so Hist has to take up arms in defence of Klopp losing a 4th European final.

It’s quite impressive he managed to coach his Uber-attacking high pressing team through three finals, two with full extra time periods, so 330 minutes of finals, and they didn’t score a single goal.
Like you said, most of these guys don’t even watch football. They just come out of the woodworks to bash Max even if he has nothing to do with the teams in question.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Top 10 best European clubs according to UEFA's new coefficient rankings:

1) Man City
2) Bayern Munich
3) Liverpool
4) Chelsea
5) PSG
6) Real Madrid
7) Barcelona
8) Man United
9) Juventus
10) Ajax

[EuroFoot]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)