Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
People are overrating RM imo, they are good but not that good. They have not met a strong opponent yet, Atlanta in the round of 16 and a weak Liverpool in the quarters finals. City have a chance, don't write them off.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Agnelli calls Zizou and says, "I loved watching you in a Juve jersey. Please come back. I will give you whatever you need. It's what papa would want."

Zizou says, "I want Tootsie out, and just like you replaced me with Nedved, I want him gone too. Full circle."

Agnelli, "Consider it done Zizou."
We're too broke (and incompetent) to have someone like Zidane at this club.

Spaletti or another season of Pandemic Pirlo it is.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Eh? No way. Our team is suited for Zidane rather well but Klopp would need at least 200-300mln worth of transfers to get a team he can coach.
Where did the myth that Klopp is a big spender come from? He had success at Dortmund while spending pennies, and even at Liverpool he hasn’t spend what City/United/Chelsea have.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I, as a foreigner, was right about Klopp. Meanwhile our resident German members DAi and Lgor couldn’t spot a good German manager if it hit them in the head :agree:
They won't admit (maybe Dai will, but certainly not Igor) until their dead that Neuer is a great keeper, he can keep on delivering one outstanding performance after the other and nothing will change until he makes a small mistake and he crawls out of his cave to scream "olI kahN iS beTteR thAn NoiA!!!!!"

Don't be surprised here.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Where did the myth that Klopp is a big spender come from? He had success at Dortmund while spending pennies, and even at Liverpool he hasn’t spend what City/United/Chelsea have.
Its not just about spending per se but his point was we'd have to overhaul most of the team and sign players specifically suited for Klopp's football for him to work here and that's not happening in a million years.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They won't admit (maybe Dai will, but certainly not Igor) that Neuer is a great keeper until their dead, he can keep on delivering one outstanding performance after the other and nothing will change until he makes a small mistake and he crawls out of his cave to scream "olI kahN iS beTteR thAn NoiA!!!!!"

Don't be surprised here.
olI kahN iS beTteR thAn NoiA!!!!!

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
This Real team is nothing special (I know they have an aging Modric and good Kroos/Casemiro) yet still have a chance to win the double. That's obviously on Zidane. On a side note, winning CL title for one year could be a fluke. But do it 3 times in a row meaning the coach is good in maintaining the desire to continue to win.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
This Real team is nothing special (I know they have an aging Modric and good Kroos/Casemiro) yet still have a chance to win the double. That's obviously on Zidane. On a side note, winning CL title for one year could be a fluke. But do it 3 times in a row meaning the coach is good in maintaining the desire to continue to win.
Having the GOAT helps too.We should try signing him.

Oh wait

FML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Its not just about spending per se but his point was we'd have to overhaul most of the team and sign players specifically suited for Klopp's football for him to work here and that's not happening in a million years.
Especially because there are about 0 players Klopp could use in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)