Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
To me it isn't per se. But Chelsea, PSG and ManCity are competition to Juve. If these clubs are top 4 or top 8 it will be at the expense of Juve, not Madrid, Barca or Bayern.
Better have 10 clubs close to each other competing interchangably than 2-3 clubs dominating.

Again, PSG stealing Neymar from one El Clasico club, and keeping Mbappe away from another is one of the best things that happened to football in a while.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Two disgusting teams in the semis. All we need is for both City and Liverpool to qualify to make this one of the worst semi final lineups in recent memory.

It doesn't get worse than 3 BritBong teams and Slave Labor Qatari Moneybags.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It is competitive indeed, but once again it was proven that luck plays a huge role. Bayern would have probably won this with Lewa+at least one of the ones missing, and won the whole thing. But 2 or 3 weeks with injuries at the wrong time and you're probably out.
This competition is about luck first and foremost. Just like the majority of tournaments especially in the KO stage.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
PSG Bayern had poor defending but the intensity and attacking play was excellent. Its precisely the way to win the competition and the only way to counter this type of play is parking the bus. We can't attack and create that many clear chances nor can we park the bus.

Luck is one thing but you create your own luck and you simply have to be brave and attack hard to try and build big leads or at least look to score on the counter. I think PSG wins this year.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
PSG against City will be interesting. I dont think Dortmund got what it takes to turn it around.

PSG - City will be really interesting in the sense it’s two teams with some of the best players currently.

And I’d like to see what Pep can do against such a counter attacking team, my guess is he will struggle like usual. There’s no more excuses left for him regarding CL, if he doesn’t win it this year then I think it’s fair to say he’s been a flop when he couldn’t rely on prime Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ugh. I hate to agree with Juve92, but he might be right. Only Madrid can save us from witnessing a disgusting and repulsive nouvea riche team winning this once glorious competition.

- - - Updated - - -

@Nedved96 Who's the eye brow plucking faggot? Paredes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)