Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
As someone who doesnt follow la liga or Barca, why exactly are they so shit? I mean on paper they still have some good players there. De Jong was wanted by everyone at Ajax. Griezmann was fantastic at Atletico Madrid. Pjanic doesnt even get to this starting XI.
Yes there are one or two questionmarks like who is this Lenglet.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I nearly lost count of Barca annihilations the last 4 years. How many is it now?

4-0 vs PSG
3-0 vs Juve
3-0 vs Roma
4-0 vs Liverpool
8-2 vs Bayern
4-1 vs PSG

Did I forget any? Who would've thought this possible 10 years ago when they outclassed United in the CL final
They transformed from by far the best managed club in the world to by far the worst managed.

If you ask me whats the single tipping point ill say the sale of Neymar and the awful spending of that money.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They transformed from by far the best managed club in the world to by far the worst managed.

If you ask me whats the single tipping point ill say the sale of Neymar and the awful spending of that money.
True, but Barca haven't made a really good transfer since Suarez back in 2014 as far as I remember

They won the CL in 2015 but the team was already going down in 2016, but it was first in the last 2-3 years it really became visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)