Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Which team was the most dominant/impressive for you in the past decade in the CL? It can be both as in a single season and for a duration of time

Personally I have probably have to go with Pep's Barca in 10-11, mostly because how they took United apart in that final. I didn't like their tiki taka style of football, but their dominance was still something you gotta give credit for
I think Real winning 3 in a row will the record that stands for the longest

Buy on AliExpress.com

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Which team was the most dominant/impressive for you in the past decade in the CL? It can be both as in a single season and for a duration of time

Personally I have probably have to go with Pep's Barca in 10-11, mostly because how they took United apart in that final. I didn't like their tiki taka style of football, but their dominance was still something you gotta give credit for
I will list 3:
The first Barca you mention was way beyond everyone else, and never seen that control superiority on a final match to a team on that level. They were so precise and made a lot of beautiful games.
The second would be our Juve of Allegri when we lost the final against Barca, we didnt played fully to our squad potential, but to me that Juve was fantastic capable of everything, playing some nice football and a pain in the ass to play against.
The third would be the Bayern of the treble, man Bayern now is scary to confront you are currently on a higher level than any other squad at the moment, but on that moment in time everyone know they would shatter any oposition.it was dreadful and enjoyable to watch.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think Real winning 3 in a row will the record that stands for the longest
Yeah but I don't feel 15-16 and 17-18 was dominant for them. With that said in 16-17 they were definitely the best in the KO stages.

- - - Updated - - -

I will list 3:
The first Barca you mention was way beyond everyone else, and never seen that control superiority on a final match to a team on that level. They were so precise and made a lot of beautiful games.
The second would be our Juve of Allegri when we lost the final against Barca, we didnt played fully to our squad potential, but to me that Juve was fantastic capable of everything, playing some nice football and a pain in the ass to play against.
The third would be the Bayern of the treble, man Bayern now is scary to confront you are currently on a higher level than any other squad at the moment, but on that moment in time everyone know they would shatter any oposition.it was dreadful and enjoyable to watch.
Is it Bayern 2013 or Bayern 2020 for you? Personally I prefer 2013 Bayern, I felt they were more of a machine and didn't have any clear weakness. This Bayern is also very good, don't get me wrong. But I still think the team under Heynckes was superior if the two teams had to face each other.

I agree Juve in 2014-15 was better/more balanced than Juve 16-17, but your campaign was better in 16/17 imo, at least I remember the games better.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Yeah but I don't feel 15-16 and 17-18 was dominant for them. With that said in 16-17 they were definitely the best in the KO stages.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it Bayern 2013 or Bayern 2020 for you? Personally I prefer 2013 Bayern, I felt they were more of a machine and didn't have any clear weakness. This Bayern is also very good, don't get me wrong. But I still think the team under Heynckes was superior if the two teams had to face each other.

I agree Juve in 2014-15 was better/more balanced than Juve 16-17, but your campaign was better in 16/17 imo, at least I remember the games better.
The 2013. Those were beasts.
The actual is good but not that freaking good.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Till the final, yeah the 2016-17 run was better. In 14-15 we were just happy to be in the final. In 17, many people were considering us to be favorites, which is why the defeat hurts so much more.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
probably the worst forum design I've ever visited
The Inter forum hurts my eyes as well after just a few minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Till the final, yeah the 2016-17 run was better. In 14-15 we were just happy to be in the final. In 17, many people were considering us to be favorites, which is why the defeat hurts so much more.
Agreed. I remember I also thought you'd win it/be the favorite, the first 15-20 mins you also had a few chances to take the lead if I'm not mistaken?

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
Mbappe and Haaland will clearly dominate this generation of football. But from what I can see there will always be a clear gap in quality between them and Messi+Ronaldo. There are no potential GOAT candidates for this generation.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
16-17 Real won the league as well, that along with their manner of playing football makes it the clear peak of their run. I still think that Bayern was robbed against them, but in terms of performance no one can deny that they were the best team in the world that season. 15-16 they had one of the weakest runs to the final (Roma, Wolfsburg and a horrible Man City) and scored an offside goal vs Atletico in the final. 17-18 was more impressive but still they lost the league badly.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Early Pep's Barca and the possessed Bayern that ran over everyone including ending tiki taka

- - - Updated - - -

And Real 3 in a row for the history/record books

- - - Updated - - -

lol we passed signing him when he was available.
We tried but Raiola, and he was right

Last edited:
May 23, 2013

2010-11 Barca vs 2012-13 Bayern is the ultimate dream match for 21st century football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)