Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You are the most optimistic fan we were dreadful against Porto
Actually I'm quite pessimistic usually but looking at the other teams I don't see it as far fetched..Porto we can, should and will beat, I refuse to believe we can't get a 1-0 at least..Dortmund is Dortmund with holes all over, all we have to do is play good D and they will choke..Liverpool are inconsistent and I don't see them keeping CR out indefinitely specially if Morata shows up with confidence.
The real problems are Bayern, city and PSG and on our side of the table if we can get past PSG (choke artists) we will face one of Bayern or city (most likely Bayern) in the final. I wouldn't be surprised to reach semis or the final..BUT need to grind out results this isnt an open attacking team. It's entirely up to Pirlo but is possible.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tie over :sergio: Fuckin Lazio
it was over right at the draw, but true, they bent over a bit too early

i didn't see musacchio for a while, i know that he had some long injury layoffs at meelan, but it looks like he went from a decent player to a dud, just like rugani. you can't really forget the technical side of football. i played against 50-60 year old former international players who were perfect technically, from their first touch to shooting. but you can forget how to play and move as a team member. much more difficult than the technical side, which becomes second nature at an early age for most players.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The truth is Lazio, Napoli are one or two levels below the top teams. When they play any better opponent they crumble. But we as good guys always manage to make them look like Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)