Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's a tough situation Inter put themselves in. Even with 7 points out of 9 in the last 3 rounds, they might be out. In theory, they can proceed with only 5 out of 9 pts, but everything needs to go their way with the other results for this to happen.

If M'Gladbach beats Shakhtar in Germany in the next round, and if Real do the same in Ukraine the round after - both of which are very possible - then Inter will either have to win 3 out of 3, or they will need to win 7 points of the remaining 9, which will include a win in M'Gladbach or a 3:3, 4:4 draw in Germany and a win against Real Madrid in Milano.
forza

1589650539507_r.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
incredible that he's still around

utd's defense deserves a mention before his goal :baus: he basically ran like 55-60 metres without being challenged. amateurish way to concede
They've got a taste of their own medicine. :lol:

Can't believe they were saying like they'd exploit Bayern's high defensive line easily after trashing Leipzig. :rofl:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They've got a taste of their own medicine. :lol:

Can't believe they were saying like they'd exploit Bayern's high defensive line easily after trashing Leipzig. :rofl:
Too bad I didnt place a bet on it - It just looked like one of those games when a team is over-confident after just 2 games.
Meanwhile PSG are in some trouble

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Too bad I didnt place a bet on it - It just looked like one of those games when a team is over-confident after just 2 games.
Meanwhile PSG are in some trouble
They are, but still can't see them not progressing. One of RBL or United will fuck up it in the end, probably Leipzig though. The situation in that group is pretty interesting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They are, but still can't see them not progressing. One of RBL or United will fuck up it in the end, probably Leipzig though. The situation in that group is pretty interesting.
I think so too. They`ll probably win their last 3 games.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Koeman really sees De Jong as a centre-back now. :lol:
He actually played as a CB/sweeper for Ajax for quite some time. Even in his last season with Ajax he actually dropped in the zone next to the CB to spread play but he barely attacked the oppositions box. Only Valverde/Setien have played him higher up the pitch as a B2B.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hey guys quick question.

do commentators comment on games like CL, serie a and so on from insidde the stadiums. or do they do it from studios?

talking more english speaking commentators for example DAZN

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
hey guys quick question.

do commentators comment on games like CL, serie a and so on from insidde the stadiums. or do they do it from studios?

you don't have enough rooms for all tv companies. some of them (mostly local) are doing it from the stadium, most of them are in a studio.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
hey guys quick question.

I think they do it from a studio. I wonder if they get more footage from UEFA than the average viewer who only gets to see one camera angle at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)