Champions League 2019/20 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Where hate for the rival overweights adequacy and everyone loses collectively because of it (Calciopoli).
I’m sorry but you’re absolutely wrong. If Juve operated like Bayern we wouldn’t be having this forum wide fad of pointing at Bayern’s transfer sensibilities now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a huge part of Juve’s problem is that they are always reactionary in the footballing climate.

Last year Ajax’s super stylised attacking team play was it so we had to go for Sarri. Then this year it’s been the rise of the baby managers, so guess what: Pirlo.

Juve’s time as the pioneers was back in 2012-15 when we built a team out of freebies. So many fans of other teams were really complimentary of this. But Juve has been wrongly trying to replicate it ever since with cruddy quality whilst mixing it with other team’s winning methods.

Juve’s best opportunity of ever winning the Champions League was indeed that 2015 final.
2003?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I’m sorry but you’re absolutely wrong. If Juve operated like Bayern we wouldn’t be having this forum wide fad of pointing at Bayern’s transfer sensibilities now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a huge part of Juve’s problem is that they are always reactionary in the footballing climate.

Last year Ajax’s super stylised attacking team play was it so we had to go for Sarri. Then this year it’s been the rise of the baby managers, so guess what: Pirlo.

Juve’s time as the pioneers was back in 2012-15 when we built a team out of freebies. So many fans of other teams were really complimentary of this. But Juve has been wrongly trying to replicate it ever since with cruddy quality whilst mixing it with other team’s winning methods.

Juve’s best opportunity of ever winning the Champions League was indeed that 2015 final.
I am not sure where this is going. Juventus' recruitment strategy deserves criticism but I was merely arguing about the capabilities of Juventus being able to sign the best talents in the league. We are better equipped compared to the past to get first dibs on the best emerging talent in the league but covid has changed things recently ofcourse. The whole point of the argument was if Juve have a strategical advantage just like Bayern to sign the best talents in the league and I say, to a certain extent we do.

Paratici and Beppe operating that way is a different argument which we have clearly not over the past few seasons.

Aug 12, 2015
My friends aren't Bayern fans so can't really celebrate it with them, I also got an early morning tomorrow hence I can't do anything crazy tonight, work is calling so gotta sleep soon :depressed:

Reason I'm here is because this forum is probably the best of all fan forums and I feel a part of it, if that makes sense. Even if some hate me or Bayern lol. Reason for the postings, well it's a Juve forum but a neutral thread and as I'm a member of it then I see no wrongs in it.

Thanks for the congrats as well. :tup:
thanks mate,
Congrats for the fantastic victory. Enjoy it

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
not gonna lie my hatred for those two is greater than my love for juve

inter/conte's failure was WAAAAAAY more satisfying than our last 8 scudetti
What the hell man? So you’d be happy with lying on your back and taking it up the rear from fucktard greaseballs like Commiso or De Laurentiis constantly?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
My friends aren't Bayern fans so can't really celebrate it with them, I also got an early morning tomorrow hence I can't do anything crazy tonight, work is calling so gotta sleep soon :depressed:

Reason I'm here is because this forum is probably the best of all fan forums and I feel a part of it, if that makes sense. Even if some hate me or Bayern lol. Reason for the postings, well it's a Juve forum but a neutral thread and as I'm a member of it then I see no wrongs in it.

Thanks for the congrats as well. :tup:
I see.

No wrongs in that, certainly, I just found it a bit strange.

Well, be happy now lad, your incredible club did it again! Once again they are the envy of everyone. I gotta say, this Bayern team, as well as the one in 2013, were the most worthy winners of this competition I ever saw. I can only imagine how proud you must be. I just hope to see the same one day, this black and white striped team totally dominating everyone

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What the hell man? So you’d be happy with lying on your back and taking it up the rear from fucktard greaseballs like Commiso or De Laurentiis constantly?
i just hate those two sides sooooooo much, i really do. wish morrati and beslusca were still in charge of this mess fackin cunts

ap_9407050138-d51bf5c2650fc69f380e7f8f80c643f4c49753da.jpg

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I am not sure where this is going. Juventus' recruitment strategy deserves criticism but I was merely arguing about the capabilities of Juventus being able to sign the best talents in the league. We are better equipped compared to the past to get first dibs on the best emerging talent in the league but covid has changed things recently ofcourse. The whole point of the argument was if Juve have a strategical advantage just like Bayern to sign the best talents in the league and I say, to a certain extent we do.

Paratici and Beppe operating that way is a different argument which we have clearly not over the past few seasons.
The second part was an aside which was not aimed at you.

I’m sorry but you’re still wrong, Juve having the capability to buy the leagues top players and that club wanting to sell them is totally the difference between Juve in Serie A an Bayern in the BuLi.

It’s so plainly obvious I don’t even feel the need to go into examples.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The second part was an aside which was not aimed at you.

I’m sorry but you’re still wrong, Juve having the capability to buy the leagues top players and that club wanting to sell them is totally the difference between Juve in Serie A an Bayern in the BuLi.

It’s so plainly obvious I don’t even feel the need to go into examples.
I agree and I even mentioned that in my previous post. Serie A's dynamic is different compared to Bundesliga.

Yes we clearly are not in the position to nab the best players from Napoli, Inter or Milan etc. Bayern obviously dont have that problem.

But there are also a bunch of other teams who were churning out top talents year after year such as Palermo and Udinese for example. 10 years ago , we were not in a position to afford Alexis Sanchez who was the best talent in the league. Its not the same situation now as we are better equipped financially.

Heck we built a team that reached a final consisting of recruitments from Bari, Lazio, Palermo, Fiorentina etc combined with top talents from abroad.

Besides it doesn't have to completely be that way. Look at the best English clubs. They also have the same problem as us.They seem to manage fine.... Liverpool's recruitments for example are almost exclusively from abroad or bottom midtable English clubs.

It all comes down to quality recruitment in the end and we seem to have lost our way in the past few years.

Bayern have another advantage that we sadly dont have and that probably is the biggest advantage. The quality of local domestic talent. Even UK produces better domestic talent compared to Italy these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)