Champions League 2019/20 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah Neuer is clutch.

Mbappe dare I say it is not anywhere near what people hype him up to be. I Don't want any fucking Messi/CR comparisons when he's mopping up the French league in a Billion pound team

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He deserved it before. Germany was a joke in WC 2018, and it was epitomized by his arrogant play.

He got it all right today though.
That wasn't a final and the whole German team was rubbish along with him. He always steps up on the biggest stage, look at these highlights from 2013 final. He was the guy that secured we werent behind in the start.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Something was wrong with the guy today. Like 1998 WC Final Ronaldo wrong.

Some of the chances he's had in big games make you say "I would have scored that" and actually genuinely believe it. Unbelievable.

He's going to be irrelevant by 30 when his pace advantage gradually fades. Honestly have never seen what some others see in him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thats a far stretch. His final aim was off, but he made a ton of actions and was by far the better offensive player of PSG.

Ronaldo in 1998 literally was barely more then an cripple in that game
Mentally from the first minute he looked out of it. Like he couldn't even recognize where he was. I got a really weird vibe about the guy.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This. Winning it this season wouldn't have been enough, this was pseudo CL title
It would be more pseudo if it was a team that would hang their hat on it like PSG or say us (inter and the likes would be taking chunks out of us forever over it).

But for Bayern this is just simply what they do, just listen to Muller. It’s all business and they are a CL machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)