Champions League 2019/20 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
With Sane, this Bayern Munich machine will be even stronger now.

I die a little inside knowing we have spent more money and have a far higher wage bill than them and yet we are years behind them :sad:

Thanks Beppe and Paratici

Will be an achievement if we make quarter finals of CL this season.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Congrats Bayern, I wish one day we’ll witness our club celebrating a 3rd title. I hope most of us are still alive by that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Such a strange result.
Fair play to Bayern for not wasting time even for a second in the last 15 minutes and for not going all defense. Italians would call that naive, and maybe it is, but it's so important for creating your own identity, character and for building confidence in your own abilities. It's a mentality and it's a good one.

I called it a strange result because PSG didn't score. If they did, they'd have broken the all-time CL record in goals scored in straight matches (35 or smthg). I call it strange also because PSG managed to keep Bayern's atomic attack at bay. They conceded only one (and Lewandowski didn't score) and didn't allow more than 1 or 2 chances, despite Bayern playing well and putting so much pressure. The result is strange also because PSG's attack was the part of the team that failed badly. Missed a lot of clear chances.
Overall, whoever won tonight would have been deserved, but I feel Bayern deserved it more, if not for tonight, then for the entire season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Such a strange result.
Fair play to Bayern for not wasting time even for a second in the last 15 minutes and for not going all defense. Italians would call that naive, and maybe it is, but it's so important for creating your own identity, character and for building confidence in your own abilities. It's a mentality and it's a good one.

I called it a strange result because PSG didn't score. If they did, they'd have broken the all-time CL record in goals scored in straight matches (35 or smthg). I call it strange also because PSG managed to keep Bayern's atomic attack at bay. They conceded only one (and Lewandowski didn't score) and didn't allow more than 1 or 2 chances, despite Bayern playing well and putting so much pressure. The result is strange also because PSG's attack was the part of the team that failed badly. Missed a lot of clear chances.
Overall, whoever won tonight would have been deserved, but I feel Bayern deserved it more, if not for tonight, then for the entire season.
Finals are always strange tho, and seperate from the rest of the season/playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)