Champions League 2019/20 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
it's in 12 months time, and not only that but if he's voted out he has to ensure the club's debts are paid off because its a law that an outgoing president can't leave the club in debt, and there for it comes out of his and the directors pockets which really leaves them fucked because they can't afford to invest big whilst they are struggling to offload anyone to finance any new moves.

At the same time he won't want to go down as the president who lost messi, so it's equally in his best interest to try and build a team convincing enough to win another term as well as keeping messi on board.
In that case, Pjanic-Arthur makes sense. With plusvalenza, shifting eventual red onto next president/mgmt. Very selfish maneuver.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Badass Dybala

Are you sure about such law? I mean short of the city/country paying those debts, I can't see it happening. Barca are so broke, even the haters started pitying them.
This cant be true?
There is no such law. They have some tradition about a certain sum over a yearly limit but they won't pay half a billion euros. It will be club's debt even if they leave.
In that case, Pjanic-Arthur makes sense. With plusvalenza, shifting eventual red onto next president/mgmt. Very selfish maneuver.
Think you've misunderstood, not talking about the 500 mill or so they are in debt, I'm talking more about the books, this is why they wanted that pjanic - Arthur deal because on the book it covers 70 mill in deficit, had the deal not gone through the board are basically left to pick up the bill at the end of it.

Briefly explained here -

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If you watch the first 10 minutes of the game Barcelona could've scored 3 goals themselves, ultimately Bayern were ruthless and Barcelona broke down mentally. Bayern looking dangerous no doubt but PSG would give them a good game for sure.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We are so far behind the best it's not even funny
in the long term, we're not even close as to how fucked barca are. They literally can't shift anyone to sufficiently cover their losses, who's going to pay anything close to the 90+ mill for the likes of coutinho, dembele and Griezmann? plus the old players like vidal, busquets and rakitic on big wages. We literally raped them by taking one of their younger players in Arthur and swapped him with Pjanic who will no doubt earn more than what Arthur did at barca and he's already in his 30s!

I'll tell you something about Juve, for as long as I can remember and traditionally this club has been somewhat sensible in it's spending. We got rid of Liam Brady to bring Platini, we got rid of Baggio to let Del Piero thrive, we sold Zidane to bring the likes of Nedved and Thuram. We were never took the approach the likes of berlusconi and moratti did and pumped money to the point it was no longer sustainable. This is why the Agnelli family have lasted as long as they have at Juve, and are still the longest serving owners of any club in Europe if I'm not mistaken.

That's why I'm not worried about this club's future, we have ups and downs yes, but this club knows how to build new cycles better than anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)