Champions League 2019/20 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bayern are like us in that they probably should've won more CL trophies and playing whack German opposition every week won't exactly prepare them well for top opponents.

I remember Napoli playing great against Real a few years back, they scraped through that year.

Apr 19, 2007
I feel like no matter who wins this year's title everyone will eventually say it wasn't the "real" Champions League due to Corona.
I feel like no matter who wins this year's title everyone will eventually say it wasn't the "real" Champions League due to Corona.
But at some point the total number is just that. We would still have 3 CL and thats the only thing that eventually matters.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Bayern are like us in that they probably should've won more CL trophies and playing whack German opposition every week won't exactly prepare them well for top opponents.

I remember Napoli playing great against Real a few years back, they scraped through that year.
I think this argument holds for Bayern, but not necessarily for us. A lot of our lost finals were from 80s to beginning of 2000s. Serie A was the strongest league at that point, with teams such as Sampdoria and Parma also playing a role in Europe.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Damn. Don't know which id prefer between Real an City. Real are always a pain to play against while City are loaded. I think id prefer City. Then we'll get Bayern, oh boy.

But who am I kidding we struggle against Lyon.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Damn. Don't know which id prefer between Real an City. Real are always a pain to play against while City are loaded. I think id prefer City. Then we'll get Bayern, oh boy.

But who am I kidding we struggle against Lyon.
City are garbage players coached by a moron. Ez win for us but Bayern could kick us after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)