Champions League 2019/20 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
The one trophy which will always allude Klopp :(
1583998292283.png
That's actually the Coppa Italia trophy, one of the many he won with the club :bow:

I can only imagine how painful it must have been to witness us win all those trophies with him in charge. I hope the emotional scars will heal with time, no one deserves to go through such ordeal.

More nice photos for photo lover:
D63C8c1WkAAPOdd.jpg

photo_2019-05-22_20-05-01.jpg
[

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So now a Real Madrid basketball player was found to have tested positive Real Madrid football club have been placed in quarantine

Why did uefa allow atleti and Liverpool to play with fans at the stadium

May 23, 2013
That's actually the Coppa Italia trophy, one of the many he won with the club :bow:

I can only imagine how painful it must have been to witness us win all those trophies with him in charge. I hope the emotional scars will heal with time, no one deserves to go through such ordeal.

D63C8c1WkAAPOdd.jpg

[
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
Winning trophies in a dead league after taking over three peat league champions, what an accomplishment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also no, I was a strong supporter of Allegri til his last year. So none of those trophies were painful to me. Rather I enjoyed them quite a bit.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Winning trophies in a dead league after taking over three peat league champions, what an accomplishment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also no, I was a strong supporter of Allegri til his last year. So none of those trophies were painful to me. Rather I enjoyed them quite a bit.
The only reason why the league isn't dead this season is that our honest palladin that took over a 8 in a row league champions with GOAT in attack is unable to make the team perform better than Allegri and enjoys being beaten by Napoli.

May 23, 2013
Allegri, Emery (PSG) and Pep got those numbers coaching elite clubs. What Simeone and in particular Poch have done is remarkable.
I don't find Poch all that incredible to be honest. To not win a single trophy with a very decent Spurs side is pretty bad, especially when you take into consideration how badly they choked the year Leicester won the league. Simeone's achievements are remarkable. IIRC Atletico were tenth in La Liga when he took them over, off the back of a 5-0 thumping by Barca. From that season forward he's won La Liga, Europa (x2), Copa Del Rey and 2 CL Finals (robbed in 2016). That truly is a remarkable return considering where he began.

Also I agree with your point regarding Pep. However, with the same team Barca finished 3rd in La Liga the year prior to Pep taking over. With essentially the same core squad.

Jun 6, 2015
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Glad you enjoyed them. For a strong ex-supporter of Max you certainly use a great deal of energy trying to discredit all his accomplishments. Seems to be a common feature among "strong ex-supporters". We've certainly made light work of the dead league again this season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

D63C8c1WkAAPOdd.jpg

I looked for pictures of Sarri and his Eccellenza Toscana and Coppa Italia Serie D trophies, but couldn't find any, nor was i able to find pictures of his 2nd place scudetti.

May 23, 2013
Glad you enjoyed them. For a strong Max ex-supporter you certainly use a great deal of energy trying to discredit all his accomplishments. Seems to be a common feature among strong ex-supporters.
Great deal of energy? I comment on Allegri every couple of weeks. Whilst you and your fellow obsessive Sarri detractors attack him on a daily basis.

The amount of energy I exert discrediting Allegri does not compare to that of your group of pathological Sarri denigrators.

May 23, 2013
The only reason why the league isn't dead this season is that our honest palladin that took over a 8 in a row league champions with GOAT in attack is unable to make the team perform better than Allegri and enjoys being beaten by Napoli.
Who cares. We are currently first and as long as it stays that way til the end of the season that's all which matters. It's Sarri's first season of course there will be growing pains. And aside from that there are external factors such as losing his captain the first game of the season which have contributed negatively to the campaign. Just look at Allegri's record without Chiellini after he was injured last season, he's vital to the team. And with all that we are still first in a stronger league than last season. Still in the Copa (unlike last season). The only real hiccup thus far was the Lyon loss, which can easily be forgotten if the tie is overturned, which there is every chance of happening.

If Sarri wins the league and doesn't get humiliatingly eliminated by underdogs in the CL like Allegri last season. Then Sarri's first season would be an improvement on the previous season.

- - - Updated - - -

Pls. You'll "Grazie" your ass off if Sarri finally manages to win just one.

In the same league.

After taking over an even bigger serial winning club than Allegri at the time.

You are full off shit mein Bruder.
I'll congratulate/praise him for sure, just as I had Allegri every season in which he won (apart from the last). Just I won't jizz all over the place as if it was some historic achievement, because he would be achieving what is expected of him with the squad at his disposal.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I don't really get why Sarri detractors scoff at his second place finishes. He took a 5th place Napoli side to 2nd place in his first season. Along with that he improved their points tally by 20 points. After that for the next two seasons he continuously broke Napoli's record point tally, only losing out to a Juventus side which was superior in every footballing department. Add to that a Juventus side which had taken his best player and still managing to further improve the team after such a loss. These are objectively impressive achievements and to not recognize this out of spite is just silly.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
Great deal of energy? I comment on Allegri every couple of weeks. Whilst you and your fellow obsessive Sarri detractors attack him on a daily basis.

The amount of energy I exert discrediting Allegri does not compare to that of your group of pathological Sarri denigrators.
I guess you can paint a picture of relative reality like that. I'd argue that one might think it's completely normal that there is more discussion/critique/bashing going on about the current coach of the club. I doubt last year Sarri got much attention on this forum compared to Max who certainly got more than his fair share of unwanted attention during his stay here.

Anyways you are just trying to deflect the discussion away from your own behavior which has been obsessive and quite frankly pretty fucking crazy at times when it comes to Allegri.

May 23, 2013
I guess you can paint a picture of relative reality like that. I'd argue that one might think it's completely normal that there is more discussion/critique/bashing going on about the current coach of the club. I doubt last year Sarri got much attention on this forum compared to Max who certainly got more than his fair share of unwanted attention during his stay here.

Anyways you are just trying to deflect the discussion away from your own behavior which has been obsessive and quite frankly pretty fucking crazy at times when it comes to Allegri.
The discourse pertaining Sarri on this forum is more often than not rooted in comparisons with Allegri. And on that notion it's more than reasonable for there to be discourse regarding Allegri who after coaching the club for 5 years has undeniably left a lingering impact on the team and it's fan-base. In fact Allegri's time here is one of the most frequently brought up topics on this discussion board.

Your second paragraph is just disingenuous, though I wouldn't expect more from you. There was no deflection in my post. I addressed your dishonest claim regarding my behavior towards Allegri and related it to your own posting. This comparison being made in order to display the hypocritical nature of the point which you had put forth.

Regarding your point of obsession with Allegri, you really are behaving in a desperate, pathetic and deceptive manner at this point. Since Sarri was appointed in July I've mentioned Allegri 43 times, while you have mentioned Sarri more than 140 times. It is apparent who the obsession lies with. And on your "pretty fucking crazy" point, i'm not going to even dignify such a desperate point with a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)