Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Imagine pl get canceled and pool doesn't win it :lol:
Please make it happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Can Coronavirus even hurt them now that they've left EU?
My country Kosovo is the only country in Europe that has yet to get a positive result of corona virus after 80 tests. Thank you EU for not giving us visa free liberalization.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Oblak was excellent tonight, while Liverpool didn't have Alisson. It essentially decided the result of the entire duel. That's why Agnelli doesn't like the current CL format - one tiny flaw and you're out, the entire season is thrown away. But that's what makes CL what it is, and that's why CL cup is a dream for all the clubs. Tonight was a perfect example of a game that would be impossible in so called "super" league.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Honestly it was a good day for me to place a nice bet. I would have picked both teams.

Honestly I just watched a little bit of the first half L'pool -Atleti and I have to say the intensity was madness, at least for those 10 minutes both teams were pressing like hell

Thank god we have Sarribal in the house, otherwise we were doomed

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Honestly I just watched a little bit of the first half L'pool -Atleti and I have to say the intensity was madness, at least for those 10 minutes both teams were pressing like hell

Thank god we have Sarribal in the house, otherwise we were doomed
It was like that for the entire game, they slowed down a little only in the extra time.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Klopp is the type of classless dumb coach that Sarri brainlets would want for us :agree:
Klopp is also a Champions League winner. I would love to have him here. He’s a beast of a coach.

I fail to see how anyone could blame today’s result on Klopp. Liverpool dominated from start to finish and should have won about 3-0 in normal time. Then Adrian gifts Atlético a goal when they looked down and out.

That’s down to the players, not the manager.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I fail to see how anyone could blame today’s result on Klopp. Liverpool dominated from start to finish and should have won about 3-0 in normal time. Then Adrian gifts Atlético a goal when they looked down and out.

But they didn't, because Atletico have a phenomenal goalkeeper and one of the best defenses in the business, which was not a secret. And yet Klopp didn't invent anything for this game but a lot of running, crosses and quick passing, all of which relied mostly on his players' physical conditions and parameters. Simeone knew what would happen and was prepared for the extra time from the very beginning. When Liverpool got tired in the extra time, Simeone finished them with fresh Morata. So, yes, Klopp lost this game. His players left on the pitch everything they had tonight.

May 23, 2013
Klopp is also a Champions League winner. I would love to have him here. He’s a beast of a coach.

Certain poster's whose asses were burning last season because of Klopp's success were waiting for this moment. Let them enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)