Champions League 2019/20 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Come on, that Barcelona win was once-in-a-life-time result + I don't care what anyone says, it was more of a Barça choke than a Liverpool feat (just like in Istanbul).
They still humiliated Barcelona. Without their biggest stars. It's a big win.

What a joke. This guy was supposed to be hunting Messoy and Ronaldo and all he does is tomfoolery in french league, being injured, fucking his sister and whoring on social media. Despicable scum
And his mom probably

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, that was tremendous.
But It was more of a barca choke than Liverpool win.
Barca only needed one goal to seal the tie but they missed 3 golden chances, all 1 vs 1 against the goal keeper.
In both Legs Liverpool played better (Despite losing the first game 3-0) - Barca had tremendous luck to beat Liverpool 3-0 and then they got what they deserved with a 4-0 loss in the return leg

Strickland

May 17, 2019
If anything, last season taught us that you can get kicked out by a bunch of babies who're on a good run of form while you're not.

For me even Lyon, with 90% of their attacking threat injured, is scary, CL is a strange competition

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I actually came to this thread post that link, 1 post new member beat me to it :D (welcome btw).

The longer clip is this tho (he spits straight facts with great poise):

Ale is love, Ale is life. Even if i dont agree with what he says I like him very much. He makes very good points though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)