Champions League 2019/20 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That worries me a little, his EL win, but I have faith that this was but a minor blip in his European career and he has learnt from his mistakes. I place more stock in the success of his 3rd place group stage finish the year prior.
Ok, There is a trend in here to moan before giving a chance.. I see some need anxiety pills and since I cant provide you with these - I will point you to a song that can help you through this time - Dont worry be happy..

Seriously now - Today is our game vs Atletico and even if we lose its not the end of the world.. We still have Atletico at home + weaker teams..
Anyway I expect us to go through after 5 games tops..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok, There is a trend in here to moan before giving a chance.. I see some need anxiety pills and since I cant provide you with these - I will point you to a song that can help you through this time - Dont worry be happy..

Seriously now - Today is our game vs Atletico and even if we lose its not the end of the world.. We still have Atletico at home + weaker teams..
:sergio:

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
I think that it's great to see italian clubs winning in the UCL, in the last years a lot of people were thinking that italian clubs are weak clubs and Juventus is just what PSG is in France. Nice to proof them wrong.
Couldnt agree more, the amount of people I speak to that think Juve are the only good side in Serie A and its just shitty clubs otherwise is insane.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Lol :tup:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
It doesn’t matter if they’re English or not. It’s more of a league thing anyway. VVD is the obvious standout out of all Prem defenders, with the rest being shockingly mediocre in the big clubs. Of course all of the English defenders are overrated, that goes without saying, so they need to push somebody to be the bastion of greatness. Stones was supposed to be the best young defender on the planet, now he’s going to be sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that @Sheik Yerbouti ?
Completed missed the point or changed it halfway through. But okay. I can see where this is going. I respect your opinion.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't understand why Atalanta sold their best defender to Roma, a club not in CL and didn't even try for a suitable replacement. I was hoping Juve could push Rugani there but no serious interest I suppose. Surely they should try to qualify for CL next year, even if they do poorly in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)