Champions League 2019/20 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This shit happens everytime.

Atalanta or fiorentina or udinese or Lazio.

These small teams dont do anything when they qualify for cl. And that hurts coefficients for serie a teams

Wish roma ir milan could have got their shit together to qualify.

Now I know one of your smart boys here are going to say "hurry durr...but wr shouldn't care about other teams hurr durr""

Except that juve isnt always going to finsh first.

There will be seasons where it will finish second or third or fourth. And what are you going to do when only one or two teams qualifies for CL per season?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
This shit happens everytime.

Atalanta or fiorentina or udinese or Lazio.

These small teams dont do anything when they qualify for cl. And that hurts coefficients for serie a teams

Wish roma ir milan could have got their shit together to qualify.

Now I know one of your smart boys here are going to say "hurry durr...but wr shouldn't care about other teams hurr durr""

Except that juve isnt always going to finsh first.

There will be seasons where it will finish second or third or fourth. And what are you going to do when only one or two teams qualifies for CL per season?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Did you miss the rule changes in CL completely?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is Dinamo's best generation over the last 20 years. Half of those players will be gone next summer though
Last 20 years? Over Modric era?

Who are the notable players. After the Halilovics, Pjacas and Corics top teams may be super wary about investing in Croatian talents.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't understand why Atalanta sold their best defender to Roma, a club not in CL and didn't even try for a suitable replacement. I was hoping Juve could push Rugani there but no serious interest I suppose. Surely they should try to qualify for CL next year, even if they do poorly in the competition.
Mancini wouldnt have done any better, that's why they signed kjaer

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Atalanta's bad performance is normal. CL is ALL about experience; since most teams here are champions in their own regard, the one with more experience will win most of the time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I saw the highlights of Leverkusen-Lokomotiv. The Russians had Howedes and Corluka as centre backs :howler: That's as injury prone as it gets.
We have two home matches against these teams in round 2 and round 3. Should be two comfortable wins.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I saw the highlights of Leverkusen-Lokomotiv. The Russians had Howedes and Corluka as centre backs :howler: That's as injury prone as it gets.
We have two home matches against these teams in round 2 and round 3. Should be two comfortable wins.
I've been wanting to draw a Russian team for ages.
I get my matches on Russian TV and now I'm gonna enjoy all this extra attention they will give Juve :tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
höwedes scored quite a nice own goal too :baus:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I've been wanting to draw a Russian team for ages.
I get my matches on Russian TV and now I'm gonna enjoy all this extra attention they will give Juve :tup:
You are Russian? I had no idea.
I guess our away game will be played at noon or something

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last 20 years? Over Modric era?

Who are the notable players. After the Halilovics, Pjacas and Corics top teams may be super wary about investing in Croatian talents.
Pjace was unfortunate to get injured. I think he could have become top player. I recall how well he played whenever he would come off the bench, tricky player, quick and good dribbler. He scored in CL against Porto..

Its a mix of youth and experience in current Dinamo. Olmo, Orsic, Petkovic, Stojanovic, Ademi... Olmo will prolly leave for La Liga next summer.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Pjace was unfortunate to get injured. I think he could have become top player. I recall how well he played whenever he would come off the bench, tricky player, quick and good dribbler. He scored in CL against Porto..

Its a mix of youth and experience in current Dinamo. Olmo, Orsic, Petkovic, Stojanovic, Ademi... Olmo will prolly leave for La Liga next summer.

Why didn't Olmo left already in this summer? Seemed like the perfect moment. Is he being kept prisoner over there?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why didn't Olmo left already in this summer? Seemed like the perfect moment. Is he being kept prisoner over there?
No, perfect moment will be next summer, for both him and the club. Olmo will renew contract here since it expires in 2021 but there is always verbal agreement with players to discuss offers from abroad. He will prolly leave for 40-50m. And he will go to top Spanish clubs after a good CL campaign on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)