Champions League 2019/20 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
And people say we are going to crash out with those opponents :sergio: ?

Atletico famous defense with Trippier, Lodi and Savic playing the first fiddle. Gimenez to catch an injury any time. Morata the main striker :lol:
Finishing second behind this Atletico would be a disgrace by itself, let alone not advancing. I don't expect us to set the Champions League on fire with our coach, and squad as it stands now, but is far from a difficult group.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think it was a moderate to though draw.
Being paired with one of the best teams from pot 2 and 3 + an exhausting trip to Moscow, isn't easy.
Having said that I expect to go through without any drama. You can't aspire to be the best if you don't beat the best
Did we ever had Man city's luck? Those guys get scrubs on a yearly basis. It's nice to see them go out at the first though hurdle every year.
It's because they have Jesus in their team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Finishing second behind this Atletico would be a disgrace by itself, let alone not advancing. I don't expect us to set the Champions League on fire with our coach, and squad as it stands now, but is far from a difficult group.
I expect us to lose at Madrid but win in Turin
The rest of the games will decide if we finish first or second

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Interesting choice given his flexibility to play a decent CB in a back 3, CM and DM. I'd think you forgo Matuidi or Khedira over Can who is also younger. Very interesting call. Obviously Sarri's call so he doesn't see Can fitting into his system.

OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #534
    Considering Can is a jack of all trades kind of player we needed him. He'll get a lot of playing time in Serie A then.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Well ok, probably because both already won CL.

Feel sorry for Manbro tho, you don‘t treat a legend like this, but well it‘s not the first time we do.
    He could still win back his spot in January like Licht did if he's not already gone by then

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)