Champions League 2019/20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
@Dantes

Told you, they both put in their starting eleven. Chelsea rested most of their players in the Premier League against MU (!) because even a match against them in the PL is not worth a trophy. a European trophy at that.

No offense, I hope you know there's more to football than the PL.
I’ll concede. You were right. I was wrong.

Wasn’t sure whether Lampard (particularly) would do that as he won’t get sacked for not winning Super Cup but might do if he doesn’t get into CL next year.

Then again - maybe the board accept that’s a long shot and would prefer he bring home a trophy; and what better than one where you only have to win a single game.

Shame Chelsea lost. LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Also ...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I’ll concede. You were right. I was wrong.

Wasn’t sure whether Lampard (particularly) would do that as he won’t get sacked for not winning Super Cup but might do if he doesn’t get into CL next year.

Then again - maybe the board accept that’s a long shot and would prefer he bring home a trophy; and what better than one where you only have to win a single game.

Shame Chelsea lost. LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Also ...

I was hoping they would make it just so we could beat them again.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They invaded our forum to talk shit before and after the match, it was a sight to behold.

Wanyama was better than prime Vidal to them :howler:
after the first leg they blamed the loss on Samaras the mighty not playing. In the return leg Samaras was some way off the five goals he would've needed to score to turn the tie.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
They invaded our forum to talk shit before and after the match, it was a sight to behold.

Wanyama was better than prime Vidal to them :howler:
No way is he ever going to be prime Vidal. But he's a Spurs legend mainly down to this tweet telling us about the meal he had after signing. So good of him to include us in the details. Nice but dim.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I was at the match in Scotland that was 3-0. Great time and heard so much about Celtic's dark horse Champions League aspirations from all their supporters. Then the match started and Matri put one passed them in the first 15 and it was all downhill from there. Licht was a god the entire match.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Gary Hooper :rofl:

And I agree @AFL_ITALIA. We had such a loveable and fun team to watch back then. Much better atmosphere around the club too back then. Somethings changed at our club over the years - and not for the better.
It just feels very corporate now. And I'm sure us being a ragtag band of world class players mixed with random characters that'll fight to the death like Padoin, Giaccherini, and Storari.

Just checked, that was back when we had the Juve legend himself playing for us, Lucio :touched:

Jan 5, 2011
Gary Hooper :rofl:

And I agree @AFL_ITALIA. We had such a loveable and fun team to watch back then. Much better atmosphere around the club too back then. Somethings changed at our club over the years - and not for the better.
Agree. I would rather watching Marchisio play his trademark 3-5 meter backward passes than Ronaldo scoring and celebrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)