Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I wonder if this 3 week gap between Liverpool and spurs last EPL match and this match was a factor in game being shitty. 3 weeks is just too long. EPL teams should especially feel it since they don't even have a proper winter break.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you want, we can continue this Allegri vs Klopp discussion on here.

But you ask for a thread ban instead, because you know you can’t win that argument :lol3:
I already won it vs you in the past, one CL final vs Tottenham which they should have lost wont change what i think.

And talk whatever you want, just stay out of Allegris sacred thread with your nonsense. Its like going to Monteros thread singing praise songs for Ramos or Van Dijk, aka disgusting

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I find him respectful all things considered. He doesn't say those things to taunt
He also said our players wouldn't be able to handle the atmosphere at Wembley in the return leg last year, like we were some team of inexperienced children, which backfired spectacularly on him. :lol3:

He's generally respectful, and I don't dislike him, but he's a wee bit arrogant (as are a lot of us ;) ) so i don't really feel too bad for him. Just like I doubt he feels too bad for us when we lose finals.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Klopp didn’t win the Champions League today.

He won it when he beat Barcelona 4-0. That was the big game. He also beat Bayern 1-3 at the Allianz.

You have to look at the journey, not the destiny.
Max beat them 3-0 and run into historical great Madrid. Max beat historical great Madrid 3-0 but run into english moron. Roma beat barcelona 3-0 but run into refs vs Pool. Poch beat best City ever and made great comeback vs Ajax but run into Slovenian moron today. Not everyone gets equal playing ground after having a great journey

- - - Updated - - -

Allison was better
VVD was official MoM

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Max beat them 3-0 and run into historical great Madrid. Max beat historical great Madrid 3-0 but run into english moron. Roma beat barcelona 3-0 but run into refs vs Pool. Poch beat best City ever and made great comeback vs Ajax but run into Slovenian moron today. Not everyone gets equal playing ground after having a great journey
I don’t actually think that this Champions League trophy elevates Klopp as the best manager in the world. I’ve been praising Klopp since 2017 now (you would remember).

I rate him highly because he’s an incredible manager. He is tactically versatile, can play amazing attacking football, is an amazing man manager, and can elevate the level of average footballers. That’s what makes him the best in the world.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don’t actually think that this Champions League trophy elevates Klopp as the best manager in the world. I’ve been praising Klopp since 2017 now (you would remember).

I rate him highly because he’s an incredible manager. He is tactically versatile, can play amazing attacking football, is an amazing man manager, and can elevate the level of average footballers. That’s what makes him the best in the world.
He sure is great but not best in the world. My subjective opinion is still Max, because he can make something out of whatever random squad you throw at him. Lets not forget this Liverpool team was being built to Klopps strength systematically ever since he arrived there. Same with Guardiola and his handpicked team(s). Max never had that, he was being taken key player after key player away each summer in Milan and here. He never had the luxury of having the team built the way he wants it. But the objective view would be, there is that tier 1 category of coaches where both Max and Klopp belong, and there is no definitive answer as to who is the best, as expectations and results wary from season to season. The best shot at taking the cake has Zidane though. Hes got that great but ageing squad and will have the chance to coach its rebuilt version for a full season next year. He doesent have CR anymore, Marcelo, Modric and Ramos seem to be fatigued mentally and physically, so it will be interesting how they rebuild and how he does... I wish Max to go to England and challenge the top 2, hopefully with funds to build his team finally

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
He also said our players wouldn't be able to handle the atmosphere at Wembley in the return leg last year, like we were some team of inexperienced children, which backfired spectacularly on him. :lol3:

He's generally respectful, and I don't dislike him, but he's a wee bit arrogant (as are a lot of us ;) ) so i don't really feel too bad for him. Just like I doubt he feels too bad for us when we lose finals.
I don’t care if you sympathise or not. It won’t make or break my day one way or the other.

Am slightly annoyed that we never got to see a fair shot of 11 vs 11 tonight, and where both teams started off at 0-0. That was appalling officiating in such a high profile match. Kind of ruined the spectacle and the whole game dynamic.

I’m happy for my friends that support Liverpool. But generally pissed off orherwise.

Also, show me a football fan that isn’t a little arrogant. It’ll be someone that doesn’t care.

You do you. I’ll do me. It’s all banter.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Very hard to select a MotM for this game, but my vote would've been 1-TAA 2-Robertson and 3-Alisson. VVD was badly out of position in the first half and get bailed out by TAA, which was the last man against Son.
To me it was Alisson tbh, but i just mentioned this in relation to Balon dor at the end of the year. EPL best player and CL final MVP gives him good chances in the voting. Modric was far from the best player at the last world cup if you ask me, but he got the award and it helped him gather votes for balon dor at the end of the year

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don’t care if you sympathise or not. It won’t make or break my day one way or the other.

Am slightly annoyed that we never got to see a fair shot of 11 vs 11 tonight, and where both teams started off at 0-0. That was appalling officiating in such a high profile match. Kind of ruined the spectacle and the whole game dynamic.

I’m happy for my friends that support Liverpool. But generally pissed off orherwise.

Also, show me a football fan that isn’t a little arrogant. It’ll be someone that doesn’t care.

@Nostradamus

- - - Updated - - -

To me it was Alisson tbh, but i just mentioned this in relation to Balon dor at the end of the year. EPL best player and CL final MVP gives him good chances in the voting. Modric was far from the best player at the last world cup if you ask me, but he got the award and it helped him gather votes for balon dor at the end of the year
Yeah they set him up for that, and I don't think he deserves it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Waking up after the CL final is more painful than experiencing the day it happened

Jan 22, 2016
How a coach can change a loser team to a CL winner in less than 5 years.

Respect for the man . didn't go to the best of the league, Never blamed anyone and did what he believed was correct and got his reward eventually

I hope one day we see him at our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)