Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I wish Max to go to England and challenge the top 2, hopefully with funds to build his team finally
I think Max would do very well if he went to Man Utd. They have the funds to help him build his own team. As critical as I’ve been of Allegri recently, you can’t deny that he was absolutely fucked by our midfield downgrades. Give Max a few years at Man Utd, and with the right investment he would be competing with Pep and Klopp for the biggest trophies.

At Arsenal he would fail, not because of his coaching ability, but because Arsenal is a fucked club from top to bottom.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Waking up after the CL final is more painful than experiencing the day it happened
For a team that's making their first ever CL final, its nothing. They'll feel proud and grateful they got there

For a team that repeatedly loses a final.. It's something else.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I think Max would do very well if he went to Man Utd. They have the funds to help him build his own team. As critical as I’ve been of Allegri recently, you can’t deny that he was absolutely fucked by our midfield downgrades. Give Max a few years at Man Utd, and with the right investment he would be competing with Pep and Klopp for the biggest trophies.

At Arsenal he would fail, not because of his coaching ability, but because Arsenal is a fucked club from top to bottom.

Man Utd is a poisoned apple, I don't wish that on him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Chelsea from few years ago would have been perfect. Now that Abramovich doesent give a shit, its a risky move for anyone. United is his best shot, agree. Hed be able to attract most players with huge salaries, but hed have to build from scratch. 3rd place with great coaching is the best this current bunch of mental midgets are capable of

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How a coach can change a loser team to a CL winner in less than 5 years.

Respect for the man . didn't go to the best of the league, Never blamed anyone and did what he believed was correct and got his reward eventually

I hope one day we see him at our club.
He's got some fine investments to thank for his success, granted his a top coach but there's way too much klopp dick sucking going on here.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Waking up after the CL final is more painful than experiencing the day it happened
It’s okay.

I’m English. Have experienced losses in big games where the entire nation has been let down.

It’s a pisser right now but tomorrow’s just a regular Sunday. Spurs are building for the future, a win for the ‘now’ was just a step too far.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It’s okay.

I’m English. Have experienced losses in big games where the entire nation has been let down.
Nah the nation was just overhyped with a bunch of madonnas and the people fell for every bit of it. You were just a victim of the hype.

That said, there's a lot more talent and experience within the squad now. England are a different beast.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm sry you are hurt by people praising the CL winner coach.
I'm fine with praise, but It's all I've read all night on a juventuz forum. At a time when the big clubs (real, bayern, us) had problems of their own through important patches, Liverpool pounced. I'll give him credit on the barca win, that was truly exceptional but more down to something special that brews at anfield than a just coach. Beating spurs is like must feel like an average saturday win.

Credit they remained motivated and I think he excels in his man management skills. His persona is likeable. Tactics not so much and there are a lot better, as I said it worked out well this is his first trophy in England. A big one, but first.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lots of klopp and pool played "poorly" comments.

1-0 up in a final and against a team that usually likes to play with a high line with you having a good counterattacking team.

It wasn't poor but the right tactic.

Klopp learned from his experience from previous final and took a page out of zidane's book. Having a much better gk helped.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What a snoozefest. I had to put money on Liverpool to bring myself to watch this game. Fortunately, they won. I actually wanted Spurs to win, but Liverpool seemed like the safe bet, and it paid off.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Jordan Henderson is the CL winning captain of this season

Let that sink in

Joel Matip is a CL winner

Wijnaldum is a CL winner

Dejan Lovren is a CL winner etc etc

Klopp is a fucking genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)