Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Cheers. It’s a shit club though.

But what can you do? Ref decides he knows better than VAR and ruins the game with less than 60s gone. UEFA wanted the scousers to win. Sucks, but that’s how it is.

Try again next year. In Poch we trust.
You were welcomed, but instead you chose to join the Inter club :disagree:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Fucking hell, Liverpool winning the CL... What can be worse, Sarri has your coach? I knew this fucking day will be fucking depressing.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jun 6, 2015
Fuck Inter. We dumped those out at Group Stage. Tier 3 club.
Hard to disagree with that.

Anyways I think you guys have a good project going. Wins and trophies will come at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Van Dijk EPL player of the season and CL final best player. Balon dor favorite?
They went with the hipster choice in Modric last year so why not. Especially if Messi and Argentina don't do anything special in the summer.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fuck Inter. We dumped those out at Group Stage. Tier 3 club.
Hell of a run mate. I hope you're not too down. Your side were really unlucky with the penalty. Even with that, I was on my edge the entire match as we were so bad I was sure someone would gaf it up.

Hopefully Poch sticks around and keeps pressure on City and United/Chelsea/Arsenal in their places.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hard to disagree with that.

Anyways I think you guys have a good project going. Wins and trophies will come at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

They went with the hipster choice in Modric last year so why not. Especially if Messi and Argentina don't do anything special in the summer.
If Argentina goes to the final theyll give it to Messi imo. Hope they get their asses kicked again

Jun 6, 2015
If Argentina goes to the final theyll give it to Messi imo. Hope they get their asses kicked again
They might give it to Messi regardless. He had a good season on an individual level and he usually is pretty popular choice for such trophies. That EPL hype is a strong thing as well though. Would be pretty funny if VVD ends up winning it considering all the great CBs who have not been anywhere close to winning it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They might give it to Messi regardless. He had a good season on an individual level and he usually is pretty popular choice for such trophies. That EPL hype is a strong thing as well though. Would be pretty funny if VVD ends up winning it considering all the great CBs who have not been anywhere close to winning it.
:agree:

Modric 2.0

- - - Updated - - -

The GOAT is playing some finals in 4 days :cr7:
Quarterfinal is meh in these votings. Still, CR has won 2 trophies this calendar year, so hes a candidate for top3 if he finishes strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)